Android Here's a full leak of the Nexus 5.

1396620_10200672603847527_139667856_n.jpg

Well i can see only Nexus 7 from that link..!
21K wow its awesome..!

that link isn't active it seems.. but the price is definitely stunning.

The question really is if Google is going to change it's arrogant attitude about the Indian market & actually do something about launching the phone in time... not a whole 6-8 months after it's available elsewhere

that link isn't active it seems.. but the price is definitely stunning.

The question really is if Google is going to change it's arrogant attitude about the Indian market & actually do something about launching the phone in time... not a whole 6-8 months after it's available elsewhere
They will have to do that as iPhone will be also launched pretty soon here and there are loads of people who buy iPhones even if it priced at 50k+. I haven't touched a nexus device yet but seeing how much people love them i know it would be an awesome android phone. If ever i go to android, there is a good chance i will buy Nexus.

They will have to do that as iPhone will be also launched pretty soon here and there are loads of people who buy iPhones even if it priced at 50k+. I haven't touched a nexus device yet but seeing how much people love them i know it would be an awesome android phone. If ever i go to android, there is a good chance i will buy Nexus.

Well for me after burning my fingers with Samsung on the SII 9100G shit.. I was really looking forward to an alternate to getting the S3 as a stand it till mid 2015. Thats when I expect Apple to give us a complete smasher with the iPhone 6 ... so I'm hoping Google get their crap together and launch it here in time.

I'm sick of their stupid ignorant attitude towards India when it comes to Nexus phone launches. But judging by what the USD retail for the GN4 was and it's official INR equiv ... I would truly be surprised if they bring it in at what they've put on that link!

21k and SS says.. pre orders starts nov3 so yeah it seems to be a global launch (atleast india is on their list)

but where did he got the SS from @prateekS? the link is dead :| photoshop or something?

100% photoshoped. ...
It was leaked on US play store for 349$...
Indian price is not genuine IMO. ...

How can u expect for 20990 nexus 5???
Kidding when even Nexus 4 was launched for 25990....:)

100% photoshoped. ...
It was leaked on US play store for 349$...
Indian price is not genuine IMO. ...

How can u expect for 20990 nexus 5???
Kidding when even Nexus 4 was launched for 25990....:)

Actually Nexus 4 was never launched on google play store. It was sold by LG and LG alone, and that was the reason for the high price ;)

If Nexus 5 is phone's name and Nexus 7 is tablet's name, what is google going to do after next year ?
Nexus 6 may come in 2014 end but then how the naming convention will go...just wondering.

Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 5 2015 or Nexu5 ? :D I just don't want them to go any over than 5" unless they can really handle the top and side bezels, if the same dimensions, I won't mind a 5.5" :D

If Nexus 5 is phone's name and Nexus 7 is tablet's name, what is google going to do after next year ?
Nexus 6 may come in 2014 end but then how the naming convention will go...just wondering.

I am sure they have or will tie up with more OEMs. Maybe in future they have Sony Nexus and Moto Nexus in store.

Back