Help with losing weight

While some members here are suggesting gym, I doubt if it would be possible for everyone to go to gym.
Based on what I heard from several people, gym is a great and faster way to lose weight/fat and gain muscle and look/feel fitter. But it should mostly be a lifelong commitment. It's not like you lose weight, become fit and then quit gym. That would probably be a bigger mistake. For people who can commit to gym regularly, it's purposeful.
CMIIW.
This is very important.

Going to the gym can become quite the time sink- from getting ready, reaching the gym, doing my routines and coming back usually took about 2.5-3 hours. Eventually I installed some equipment at home (calisthenics oriented). Over time I chose exercises that I considered vital and now my routine is 1.15 hours, 3 days a week.

But that's just my case, cause the gyms that I went to looked down at calisthenics, and didn't have the facilities as well. Regardless, it helped me make it a habit.

Last edited:
This is on top of everything said by everyone.

It's hard to become overweight without having hormones out of whack. Check Thyroids, Testosteron, Cortisol and try to get them in an ideal range naturally.

I've been going to the gym on and off for 4 years and I want you to know that you shouldn't be disheartened. Being overweight is a great anabolic state to go to the gym with.

Keep in mind the following:
Move more, eat less - lose weight

Move more, eat less, lift weights - lose weight and tone muscles

Move more, eat less, lift weight, have protein - lose weight, build muscle.

All the very best in your fitness journey KING

This is on top of everything said by everyone.

It's hard to become overweight without having hormones out of whack. Check Thyroids, Testosteron, Cortisol and try to get them in an ideal range naturally.
Eat cakes + lots of pizza with lots of cheese among other things in short time = weight gain. Happened to me.

Back