PC Peripherals Help Me To Buy Keyboard Mice And Sata Hdd Casing...

Guys,

I want to Change my Tvse Gold keyboard, Logitech Usb optical mice and want to buy Usb casing for Hitachi Deskstar 250 gb sata hdd.

Which keyboard and mice should i have to buy ?
Which casing should i have to buy ? How is Tcoms ?
Mugen.

Mugen_Power said:
Guys,

Which keyboard and mice should i have to buy ?
Mugen.

Plz tell the budget then only any1 will be able to suggest and also tell what purpose the keyboard will be purchased :eek:hyeah:

You could get the Zippy casing which supports both IDE and SATA interfaces ... will cost you about 1.2k ... stay away from tech com :)

If your mobo supports esata ...get that, it'll be faster but expensive ... vantec casing will be 3.5k odd

Try to get yourself a Logitech Cordless Desktop Ex110 or i-Ball i-UFO or something better you can find a better counter part both stated are cordless models which are norm today so it must be a good choice :eek:hyeah: :bleh:

if u could increase ur budget u could get the logitech g5(3,200) or the razer copperhead(3800) + samsung pleomax which cost Rs.225 in mumbai, the high end gaming keyboards are around 4.5k~5.5K, or otherwise u could go with wat udit said, even that would be good

I dont want to go for wireless.

Which model of samsung pleomax keyboard ? which one has built in lights ?

What is the difference between Logitech G5 and MX518 ? How these mices are useful in games ? sorry if i asked a stupid question but i am not a hardcore gamer.

Let me know Approx prizes if possible.

Thanks..

Mugen_Power said:
I dont want to go for wireless.

Which model of samsung pleomax keyboard ? which one has built in lights ?

What is the difference between Logitech G5 and MX518 ? How these mices are useful in games ? sorry if i asked a stupid question but i am not a hardcore gamer.

Let me know Approx prizes if possible.

Thanks..

samsung pleomax PKB-700B / PKB-700W
none have built in lights
max price: Rs. 250

G5:
2000dpi Laser
max price: Rs. 3700

MX518:
1800dpi Optical
max price: Rs. 2600

Laser has tracking issues on few surfaces

Optical has no issues on almost any surface

I hope that helped you :)

Thanks Udit..

But what should i have to buy ? better keyboard or better mice ?
What can i do with MX518 ? what is the model number of pleomax which has built in lights and for how much can i get it ?

Mugen.

Mugen_Power said:
Thanks Udit..

But what should i have to buy ? better keyboard or better mice ?
What can i do with MX518 ? what is the model number of pleomax which has built in lights and for how much can i get it ?

Mugen.

pleomax is the best gaming keyboard according to many TE members

I don't there is any pleomax with lights

so just buy the plain pleomax+mx518

Why doesnt anyone suggest the

LOGITECH G1 KEYBOARD AND MOUSE GAMING kit.....retails @ 1550 at lammy...its preety decent....any views on the same ?

hanzy said:
Why doesnt anyone suggest the
LOGITECH G1 KEYBOARD AND MOUSE GAMING kit.....retails @ 1550 at lammy...its preety decent....any views on the same ?

@hanzy, nobody is suggesting that as all new Logitech keyboards below 1k are horrible for gaming

the Logitech G1 Mouse is 800dpi & the MX518 is 1600dpi Optical (had made a typo in Post #12)

so the Samsung Pleomax PKB-700B / PKB-700W + Logitech MX518 (for big hands) or Razer Krait (for small hands) is the best gaming combo below 3k which money can buy

@Mugen, buy a Steelpad QCK Mini Mousepad for Rs. 400-500 if you can fit it in your budget

for Steelpad QCK Mini Mousepad try cultural which is opposite the police station at lamington road or the voodoofx cafe which is somewhere in borivalli

@Udit : thanks for ur responce.......now how to decide if hands are big or small :p
specifically asked cause was thinking of getting the G1 combo.........i do not game too much ...very lil gaming......so would the g1 suffice or NO ?....any other cheap gaming mouse for me ?

@ gauravt.......
well.....im using a microsoft basic optical right now....works fine and perfect in windows...in games it goes JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP so too scared to buy any other el-cheapo mice.........and now microsoft nooooo....i sent it for replacement saying there is a prob...they sent it back saying its working fine...:(

hanzy said:
@Udit : thanks for ur responce.......now how to decide if hands are big or small :p
specifically asked cause was thinking of getting the G1 combo.........i do not game too much ...very lil gaming......so would the g1 suffice or NO ?....any other cheap gaming mouse for me ?

for very lil gaming a g1 would suffice easily

Back