Help me Decide Desire | Legend | Milestone | X10

go for se x10 . absolutely stunning design and screen. and by oct or november will have 2.1 andriod , 720p recording through OTA update. and se has promised life time support for updating the software. i have been using it for 1 month. some quirks like no equilizer, no fm radio and no secondary video cam, but overall thein my humble opinion best andriod device available in india right now.

Lack of multi touch in it is a big spot of bother for me ... I have an ipod touch and the experience of browsing with pinch and zoom is just too good

Any phone except X10. You don't want to be using Android 1.6 till Q4, do you? At that point you will get the 2.1 upgrade when the world would have shifted to Android 2.2.

Don't base ur decision on what a firmware upgrade will bring in Q4!

desiibond said:
Go for Desire or Milestone. Legend's smaller 3.2" display may not be able to satisfy you, especially since you are using ipod touch.

+1. Now the choice depends on your priorities.
SenseUI vs Hardware QWERTY. Read extensive user experiences before zeroing in.
I have spent some time with Milestone and its not that impressive for the price. Even the stock UI was a bit jittery, kinetic scrolling was not very smooth. I haven't used a desire though.

Can anyone please tell me the disadvantages of being on a 1.6 as compared to 2.1 other than the 65k color thingy?? I felt even 65k colors on my X10 give mind blowing video quality.. :S

I got desire for 28500/- showoff ok may be tomorrow but i donno where my camera is and other phones cam's are not that gr8.

Got it from Alpha without Bill

Edit - The alpha guy was saying X10 has some sound problem like the sound is low while talking on phone donno if its true or not.

@OP - Go for Desire i am loving it

Go for htc desire dude.. What a phone.. Have you seen its specs.. Omg.. I was flattered... Dude dont think of milestone over desire.. Desire beats milestone all ends down!!!!!

Even I ama leaning towards Desire ... An additional few 1000s yes but i guess it is worth it at the end.

The thing that seriously worries me is the battery backup for me ....

also is x10 going to be updated to 2.2 or 2.1???

Finally its down to HTC DESIRE VS X10 ...

Please tell me how they stack up against each other regarding battery life and customer support ...

Back