help me choose a broadband connection tardeo mumbai

vishalk

Adept
hello guys,

i live at tardeo at wadia street and i would like to know which isp come to that area. i have used mtnl triband but they have just too many problems so i had to disconnect them in just 4 days. I am currently on hathway and they are pathetic too, what other choices do i have ? we have 5net here but he says he won't come into my building due to gundaraj by hathway. so please please please help me all.

thanks

U have no options mate.. In My area its gundaraj by hathway and 7 star too.. I have to use mtnl only..

I have a hathway connection too, works flawlessly though.. No downtime in the last 2-3 years..

ty for replying mate thing is the mtnl dgm for the cumballa hill exchange himself asked me to cancel the connection because there were issues beyond them in the exchange and that they were unable to resolve them. I was on the 1599 dsl unlimited plan and the issue was that when speeds increased after 6 pm my line used to drop like crazy, they did find the problem but said they wouldn't get permission to dig near my building to solve it.

Hathway, well i have them currectly, pathetic service, they have capped me. I am on the speedway 5mbps plan and it sux.

Back