Budget 31-40k Help me Build a PC for Gaming and High Definition Tasks

Hi Friends,

Due to some unavoidable reasons I was unable to build my Desktop PC a year back :(

My Dell Laptop is giving me problems and I don't want to invest in it, so I will be building a Desktop PC in the month of January or February 2013 :)

I request you to please help me build it :)

Q: What is your budget?

40K - Tight Budget. Can't go higher than this in any case

Q: What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)

Currently I have a Dell Inspiron 15R Laptop. No desktop PC

Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)

NA, As there's NO Desktop PC

Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.

• Processor: Intel
  • Mobo: Intel
  • HDD: Seagate 500GB
  • RAM: No Idea, maybe Kingston/Corsair - 4GB 1600 MHz DDR3
  • Graphics Card: Seriously NO Idea
  • Keyboard/Mouse: Logitech (Basic. Not Multimedia)
  • DVD Writer: Samsung/Sony/whatever is best and cheap
  • SMPS/Cabinet - No IDEA
  • Monitor - Samsung/LG/other which have good after sales service and have lots of service centers

But, if TE Gurus suggests something more better, I will reconsider everything :)

Q: Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component

FINAL Configuration.
But wanna add more powerful graphics card/RAM in future, as games now a days are hardware hungry

Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)

Either Online or in my city: Bhopal, MP

Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market

NO

Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware

• Gaming
  • Creating HD (atleast 720p) Screencasts (for both games and softwares) using Camtasia and FRAPS
  • HD Video Editing and Rendering
  • Browsing
  • Desktop Processing
  • Watching HD movies
  • Multi-tasking

Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.

NA - Completely relying on suggestions from gurus here :hail:

Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?

• SKYRIM
  • GTA 4/5
  • CRYSIS
  • Battlefield 3
  • COD

I don't wanna play at highest settings with everything ON, atleast medium will suffice without any lags. But, wanna create HD (atleast 720p) gameplay videos using FRAPS etc.

Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage

21 or 24 inches

Q: Are you looking to overclock?

NOOOOO

Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?

Windows 7 64-bit Only

Kindly help :)

Suggestions / Help from your side will be highly appreciated :)

~ Mrinmay

If you are wiling to wait till then Sire, bump this thread up then and save up some more.

No point starting a configuration thread now, watching the price change and re-working everything.

Hope this helps and wishing all on this thread a Happy, Prosperous and Healthy New Year. Cheerio!

Back