Hello

guys, he is jumping around sale threads & making unrealistic offers, can anyone else confirm this too ?????

looks like a returning member to me, CAN WE BAN " IT " AGAIN ????

Hi there is it a crime here to bargain?
If YES.
Then ya I'm committing a crime and ban me but I think it's my right to ask if the seller can provide the item for a lesser price....
And for ur info I'm not a old user I'm a new member who loves to buy gadgets and stuff. You can also read it in the above posts

Definitely no. But openly lowballing in the market threads is not considered a good practice and you should not do it. If a price reduction is warranted, pass on the point but politely and backed up with sufficient proofs as to why you feel the price is high. If the seller was ignorant of the recent pricing, this will update them and the buyers as well.

Not only do sellers get offended when members spam around in their sale threads (most may ignore it considering it as a free bump), they have already blacklisted the guy in their minds and wouldn't sell them anything in the future.

Please keep this in mind.

If YES.
Then ya I'm committing a crime and ban me but I think it's my right to ask if the seller can provide the item for a lesser price....
And for ur info I'm not a old user I'm a new member who loves to buy gadgets and stuff. You can also read it in the above posts

Loves to buy gadgets and stuff..!

You just made my day.. :p

Back