Head Direct World's Best Earphones [ RE0 ,RE1 ,RE2 ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
thebanik said:
book 1 for me plz, would be gud if there is a combo price with E3 or E5

Banik ,

you Can Buy E3 From Me If You Like I Have Not Got E5 And I Have Also Not Ordered The Same Yet .I Am Adding You To The List Once I Ask All You Guys To Pay Please PM Me For Furthur Details .

chiron said:
For a moment, I thought it was 10 pairs, not 10 pieces? Also, I still don't understand why foam is so pricey, but I think I'd be willing to split the packet to check them out. $15 for something that theoretically lasts only 2-3 months doesn't seem so great. At least its slightly cheaper than the Complys.

I guess Amarbir's price is the cheapest we can get for RE2s currently and the local warranty(?) is definitely a plus, but it still is a bit higher than I'd hoped for :D

hi ,

Yes As I Import More And More Products From Head Direct I will More Experience Of The Products .I Have People Emailed Me After Seeing Headdirect Website for Amps Costing 899 Dollars Also,I Think Head Direct distribution Will Take Me To New Heights in Audion in The future ,I Am Willing To Do Anything For Head Direct In India .

saurabhnarula said:
the thread title says [RE0,RE1,RE2] but you had mentioned the price only for RE2, can you please update the thread with the prices of RE0,RE1

P.S great deal bw though and congrats amarji on becoming a head direct distributor for india, RE2 is priced on the higher side but even at this price i am sure the IEMs would be worth the moolah!!

Hi ,

According To Fang The RE1 will Be discountinued soon and RE3 is Not Ready for Production ,Anyways i Will Add The Rates In The Thread At Night Though .

frankly speaking these r too costly for me to buy as of now
i m happy with pl-30 coming my way
basically i bought those only coz of ur price of 750,
otherwise even that was beyond my reach at 1500
i never knew earphones cud be such expensive n high quality also until i joined this forum
TE has enlightened me a lot on such things
earlier i was happy getting a branded sony earphones for may be 300-400 bucks!! :p , without knowing the model no or so,
just that these were sony thats it :p

MohitPreet said:
frankly speaking these r too costly for me to buy as of now

i m happy with pl-30 coming my way

basically i bought those only coz of ur price of 750,

otherwise even that was beyond my reach at 1500

i never knew earphones cud be such expensive n high quality also until i joined this forum

TE has enlightened me a lot on such things

earlier i was happy getting a branded sony earphones for may be 300-400 bucks!! :p , without knowing the model no or so,

just that these were sony thats it :p

Yes ,

this Is The Power Of Community ,even I Can Say For Myself the Same :)

Hi ,
According To Fang The RE1 will Be discountinued soon and RE3 is Not Ready for Production ,Anyways i Will Add The Rates In The Thread At Night Though .

Wow RE1 discontinued ? Glad I got mine while they are still available. I love how they sound.

Guys please note that the RE2 require an amp. So get an E3 if you can (They sound great without and amp, but a bit better with even the E3).

BF1983 said:
Wow RE1 discontinued ? Glad I got mine while they are still available. I love how they sound.

Guys please note that the RE2 require an amp. So get an E3 if you can (They sound great without and amp, but a bit better with even the E3).

RE1 is still There It Will Not Be There After More Time ,Well I Have the E3 For Rs :425 Shipped .

^ dont go by the naming, at first even i thought in terms of quality re0>re1>re2. however re1 is priced more because it is actually a better earphone than re0.

really? but the people at head-fi seem to like re0s a lot while re1 has recieved good to average responses.

viralbug said:
^ dont go by the naming, at first even i thought in terms of quality re0>re1>re2. however re1 is priced more because it is actually a better earphone than re0.

Nope RE0 is better than RE1. RE0 used to be 169$ until recently. They had a price cut a couple of weeks back since RE0 is gonna be replaced by some new earphone and the current RE0 will become the RE1 or something like that.

I got my RE0 today - burning it in now. Maybe I should have waited for Amarbir's deal since I spent around 5k for the same.

The RE0 seems to be doing quite nicely with the Essence STX. Shall test it with my tube amp later.

viralbug said:

chiron said:
really? but the people at head-fi seem to like re0s a lot while re1 has recieved good to average responses.

It's actually RE-0>>RE-1>>RE-2.that's the way Head direct made it initially (pricing wise as well as Sound).

but since RE-0 is going to be discontinued and Head direct will introduce a new flagship IEM's soon. they have discounted the rate for RE-0 to 99$ from its actual price of somewhere around 180$.

Also RE-2 and RE-0 are the ones which are more popular.

RE-0 have lots of treble and forward sound.

RE-1 has low treble and more detailed emphasis on the lows and mids. Ive heard BF1983's RE-1 and fell in love with them. RE-2 sounds poor compared to RE-1. :rofl::rofl:

Sound can be very subjective and relative too.When it comes to splurging on high end earphones and headphones personal taste of music is the most important criteria.

EDIT: Chaos beat me to it .:pI still need to try out RE-0,I am again tempted to get something better than the RE-2.

Maybe Sleek Audio SA-6 someday.dream IEM's for me.

^^ I guess this thread is going a bit too OT, but I can imagine getting totally pissed off with the options that SA6 gives. My idea of a perfect earphone is one that sounds good for all kinds of music without any tweaking :D

vb86 said:
amarbir, the re0 look tempting. does it come with a pouch etc?

Nope comes in a really flimsy paper box. However there's nothing to complain about in the sound. It is super super accurate - garbage in, garbage out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back