Hathway cable broadband review

Not sure on what reasons you rate it good. As per my experience from Bangalore Hathway; their executive promised me that, "Sir, you'll easily get 80% of mentioned speed". I said than why do you advertise it as 100%. He replied this is how it is.

Now at peak time (post office hours); it used to drop to 70% of promised speed. When contact the customer care; they said they do not rely on speedtest.net result and I should download some data from microsoft or apple website (WTF!!).

They are just a average ISP, good if you do not have any thing else. Otherwise ...

Not sure on what reasons you rate it good. As per my experience from Bangalore Hathway; their executive promised me that, "Sir, you'll easily get 80% of mentioned speed". I said than why do you advertise it as 100%. He replied this is how it is.

Now at peak time (post office hours); it used to drop to 70% of promised speed. When contact the customer care; they said they do not rely on speedtest.net result and I should download some data from microsoft or apple website (WTF!!).

They are just a average ISP, good if you do not have any thing else. Otherwise ...

hathway's download speed in Mumbai has gone pathetic since last couple of months. They purposely reduce the speed to 128kbps - 256kbps on Saturday, Sunday and on public holidays. Even if you are using 5 mbps connection the speed still drops to 128kbps - 256kbps, which is not even broad band. Even after complaining they refuse to accept the problem. No such thing is mentioned in their fair usage policy that the speed will be reduced to 128kbps -256 kbps.

Even the daily speed is not consistent through out the day. hathway has wrong ethics. They purposely reduce speed to save on bandwidth is simply not acceptable. This is cheating.

Hi,
Would like to get feedback on the services of Hathway Broadband in Delhi. Have been a loyal Airtel user for over 9 year till they screwed me royally last week by changing my plan without informing me. Hathway is the next best option as thats the only major internet player in my area besides MTNL (which sucks BTW). So any feedback or advice is most welcome.

Thanks.

hi all,

just saw this thread and bumped here i am on hathway too i am using the speedway 5mbps plan, i am getting pathetic speeds since 17th august, i get good speeds from 12am to 11am but after 11am in the morning to night 12am i get only 1 mbps. I have made loads of complaint to their cc and they dont care, no one interested to fix my problem and now ive decided to leave them

Litesh- acc.no.1202905....
Got the connection on 29th oct 2014 and in jus 6 days there were more than 20 disruptions... 2nd nov- complete day it was disconnected.. Ended up using my vodafone 3G... Speed promised is 50mbps... But wat I get here is mere 6mbps... Avoid hathway... And they do not respond to ur calls on Sundays... Wasted money calling on customer care no. Worst service... I'm stuck with tis connection till jan 28th... Any hathway employee looking at this...? Try refunding my money so I can go for my previous service provider.. It was 1000 times better...

1202905... hathway internet ac no.
Can any one help me screwing happiness of Hathway?? I have suffered for 3 straight months... continous disconnections, no proper response from screwed up customer support, no refund... only websites i have used since 29th oct is google.com and speediest.net!!! to check whether hathway is working or not... most of the time it never works... bloody mother fckrs hathway and its screwed up customer support... since i had paid for 3 months i had to suffer... it'll expire on 28th jan 2015... now is my time ... call me u mother fckrs.. try taking back router n modem... and the useless worthless cable lying on my roof top.... FU hthway... F Urself hathway...

Back