Hard Drive Hungama !! Internal & External Drives at Amazing Prices

Hi,
I am shawn, i stay just one station away from you Naigaon. I wanted to buy the WD Black cavair 1 TB for the new core i7 rig i am building.

I would also like to buy Gigabyte x58 UD5 Mobo and CM HAF 932 cabinet. Please PM me your number to call you or call me up at 9221884967. (anytime after 4pm due to my night shifts)

I would like to purchase items for my system from you rather than going to lamington road.

Waiting for your reply,
Shawn.

1* WD Caviar Black Sold to voidzero Payment Recieved. Shipped.

Some more sold on the site itself. The Black is a really fast mover. Temporarily out of stock

@rajndra
I have been unable to physically check the product, but from what the distris tell me the drive comes primarily in Black; other colours may have to be specially ordered. Drop me a PM to discuss further.

voidzero said:
Got my drive! That was quick! Can't wait to get home and bung it into my system! Cheers!

Hey thanks for the awesome delivery , how do i give you trader rating now

Thanks, its always a pleasure to read from satisfied customers. Glad that I could be of service to you guys ! Dont forget to show off your shiny new drives. If you have the time why not write a review on the WD Black, i'm sure the good folks at TE woill appreciate your effort.

iTrader, I dunno; since the site's layout has changed im a little unfamilar with the system myself. Maybe one of the mods could shine a light ?

Updates
rajndra- Interested-Coupons Sent-Awaiting Payment

iTrader rating changed to iTrust

just go to the profile whom you wanna give iTrust rating -> iTrust Score -> View full profile for xxx (xxx being the username whom you wanna rate) -> Submit Feedback For xxx .

:)

Can you tell me the availability and expected delivery time for the following in mumbai?

1. WD Caviar Green 1 TB Sata
2. WD My Passport 500GB

Absolutely no intention to crap your thread but 7200.12 sells for 2650 in Delhi atleast. There is no particular source as almost all of them sell in between 2600-2700 :S

BTW, can you arrange for the WD1TB Black?

I am interested in buying 1 TB western digital from you. My friend has earlier brought some stuff from you. He told me that you live some where in Kandivali, I live in malad. Please let me know if we can pick the 1 tb hard disk from you from kandivali, we will pay you in cash.

Regards,

Kunal.

Back