Graphic Cards gtx 670 availability in Delhi shop

katuhalkat

Disciple
guys just wanted to ask if anyone has bought a gtx 670 card in Delhi recently. Can't for life of me seem to find one. The guy at SMCinternational on the phone told me that they had the 660 but not 670 (i wonder if they will rent their time machine to others). Any other high end shop for graphic card in Delhi ? May not necessarily from Nehru place, anywhere in the NCR region really (i heard wazirpur has a decent market too ?) or any retail shop ?

Computer Empire did not have it nor did Cost to Cost. I wanted to get a computer assembled with all components at one shop. Looks like i'll have to ask these shops separately for GPU. Thanks for the tip. I'll look these up when i go to Delhi. Did you get your computer assembled at Rainbow and had good experience ? might try them out.

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

I don't feel comfortable shopping online. Is this shop in Delhi ? Pricing is nice.

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 PM ----------

You can get the card from Rainbow Computers in Nehru place. if they can procure one for you,
Check this link, you can contact the dealers given below ,these are all the major dealers in Delhi.

ZOTAC - It's time to play! - Where to buy
Computer Empire did not have it nor did Cost to Cost. I wanted to get a computer assembled with all components at one shop. Looks like i'll have to ask these shops separately for GPU. Thanks for the tip. I'll look these up when i go to Delhi. Did you get your computer assembled at Rainbow and had good experience ? might try them out.

Computer Empire and Cost to Cost only deals in cpu,ram,psu,etc.. they are not a major GPU dealers as i said you earlier.

My advice is that you get the GPU from Rainbow Computers and tell them that you have to assemble a PC and you have to get other parts as well so he will give you an discount slip that you can show at computer empire to get CPU, RAM, PSU .. . Cabinet etc.

Check the same prices at SMC as well there you can get all major parts including GPU at one place.

Get it assembled at your home not at the shop, drop me a PM if you want a technician number who can assemble it for you if you live in Delhi :)

Back