Graphic Cards GTX 460 Getting Display Driver Error.

scudmissile07

Confusingly confused!
Disciple
hi all, I'm using the PC with the config as in my siggy with dual boot win7 64bit & 32bit. Today evening a strange
problem started, I opened a video song in MPC player but after playing 3-4seconds the video struck and only audio
was running 2seconds later the whole screen gone blank, I hit ctrl-alt-del the screen came back and an error
message came saying nvidia display driver stopped responding and recovered from error. I thought its just a glitch
and restarted the system but the same problem persists, later tried with other OS there too same problem. I tried
reinstalling drivers with old one no change the same thing happening. my current driver is 320.18 in 64bit tried
314.22, 310.77 and 306.97 & 310.77 in 32bit tried 270.61 & 257.21. used driver sweeper to change drivers. Plz help
to sole this issue.

yes, tried MSI kombuster nothing happens GPU load doesn't go up, it stays at 0 and nothing happens. Yes its still in warranty but have to try all possible solution before going to RMA.

can anybody tell me where to submit my card to RMA in Bangalore, I have bill, box, all accessories & token no. of extended warranty.

hi all, as my gfx card is in service center the long wait continues until replacement is ready. As my mobo has onboard video
with only HDMI out got the idea to use PC as htpc for a while. I have an hdmi-VGA cable and tried to connect monitor through it
but PC get switched on and monitor never wakes up its stuck in sleep mode with no signal display. I tried to connect the
monitor to Videocon d2h setup box through this cable same result there, am I missing something here. plz help me through
this.[DOUBLEPOST=1383238941][/DOUBLEPOST]also my monitor has only VGA input.

Last edited:
20days over nothing happening, service center guys on gramophone mode "sir, your replacement card has not arrived plz call tomorrow", for the last 10days. Any suggestion to speed up the process.

@topgear, I contacted him through mail but didn't get any positive response he just mailed me the copy of conversation with Aditya Infotech. Still no development, can I ask for a credit note or an upgrade option.

he mailed you the copy of convesation between him and aditya ? so what did aditya said on this issue ? Forward the mail that SS sent to you and ask them [ aditya ] how long it might take or you want to get a credit note for the same.

Last edited:
The whole conversation with zotac .
Dear Suresh,
Please look in to this matter personally & update the final status.

Best Regards,

Swarn Singh
Technical Manager-India
Cell: +91-9833666901
MSN: swarn79@hotmail.com
Email: technical@zotac.com
www.zotac.com

Sent: Sunday, November 24, 2013 7:39 PM
To: india technical
Subject: Re: status of my RMAed graphics card

Sorry, I didn't get the answer for my question.
On Thursday, November 21, 2013, <technical@zotac.com> wrote:
> Dear Team,
> As discussed, Please try to close this call on priority.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Swarn Singh
> Technical Manager-India
> Cell: +91-9833666901
> MSN: swarn79@hotmail.com
> Skype: swarn.zotac
> Email: technical@zotac.com
> www.zotac.com
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: me [mailto:3@gmail.com]
> Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2013 10:55 PM
> To: india technical
> Subject: status of my RMAed graphics card
>
> Hi, I own a zotac gtx460 1gb bearing S/N no:- N10290000XXXXX submitted
> for RMA at Aditya Infotech Bangalore on 29/10/2013, bearing SMR no:-
> RN/13-14/0XXXX.
> I have called Aditya Infotech many times this week but they are saying my
> replacement card has not arrived. It will be a big help if you can inform me
> when will I get the replacement card and which model.

Last edited:
give it a week time and from coming monday re-sent an e-mail to SS telling him that you did not get a response from Aditya and CC the mail to aditya as well. Anyway, before any of this make sure you call aditya on Monday.

Back