Graphic Cards Graphics card from TheITWares?

Okay so I think my vx450 had a sticker on the packing, which I threw away.

Nonetheless I WILL get warramty.

So guys stop worrying.

And now dnt bug me asking how come sticker was on packing instead of box.

Seriously don’t feel like replying to such posts but what to do

Boss have u even seen a Corsair Packed SMPS??

Go to any shop who u feel reliable and trustworthy etc etc

You'll see a Corsair SMPS wrapped in Plastic (Laminated throughout the SMPS) on which the distributor's sticker is there because corsair themselves Laminate them and send it go to any freaking shop n check it out.

Now no one can remove the SMPS without removing it out of the Plastic Lamination but that doesn't mean that people will not get warranty.

Also Boss i don’t do any parallel Import or Buy from any Parallel Importers expect for transcend rams as they don't have a distributor anywhere in India and so it comes with dealer warranty.

If u want to see Distributors Bill's come to my shop. or Call Tirupati Enterprises and ask do u know Rahul from E-Lounge (My Company's Registered Name). Go ask them is it ok to buy Tirupati Enterprises Products from me.

What else u want to know my CST NO. And Vat No fine here it is

CST.NO - 27250639283 C

Vat No. - 27250639283 V

and the Bills i provide can be submitted in Income Tax can work as performa invoce for banks for giving Loan for PC etc and are 100% Genuine.

i had bought a Palit HD4850 from him few months back.

The card was faulty and he asked me to contact Tirupati.

I contacted them but the said they can only RMA the card if it was bought from them.

i informed Rahul this and he spoke to the guys at Tirupati and i got the card replaced.

so yeah Rahul is reliable and helpful!

and i got the bill along with it and i also had Tirupatis sticker(along with the prod description etc.) on the box.

The Sorcerer said:
^^ ahh well if you dont mind answering one more question that did the bill have VAT/CST number??? Did he charge tax alongwith the product? Is it mentioned on the bill
yep all that was there on the bill.

Guys, Rahul is a very genuine dealer... i have bought lots of stuff from him. My MSI NX8800GT once gave up on me within a month of purchase.. he called up the tirupati guys and i got a new one in a week.

very good seller but before buying better confirm the product availability and price..
price is always reasonable but sometimes products are unavailable...
I got 8600GT 256MB DDR3 for 3050/- from him 2 week ago
and there is a PC shop near my house he told me the price 5400/-
for the same:clap:
I was just shocked hearing the price just few days ago finally I took it from Rahul

Back