Graphic Cards GPU pricing trends

Are 3080 Ti and 3070 Ti available now? How they have been priced? I suspect 3080 and 3070 won't be produced going ahead as Nvidia want to capitalize on the opportunity to make more margins for them.

I'd suggest everyone to wait for a month or two. BTC prices are going down the dumps. My mining profits are looking sad and it's not profitable (if you are not planning to hold crypto long-term).

The market is looking more and more bearish by the day. Expecting a lot of cards to flood the market. Initially sellers might try to sell at current inflated rates but if people refuse to buy at that price the second hand GPU market is also going to crash hard.

looks like the crypto market is crashing. A lot of miners will try to dump their gpus at inflated prices. I'm expecting a sharp decline in price of older card.
a540dfd6b93b164882b823bf4cdb1c31.jpg

I'd suggest everyone to wait for a month or two. BTC prices are going down the dumps. My mining profits are looking sad and it's not profitable (if you are not planning to hold crypto long-term).

The market is looking more and more bearish by the day. Expecting a lot of cards to flood the market. Initially sellers might try to sell at current inflated rates but if people refuse to buy at that price the second hand GPU market is also going to crash hard.
dont worry mate we are planning to slaughter them ,bas gamers ko kamzor nahi hona chahiye

I don't exactly know how the supply chain works, but AIBs are the a$$**les looks like. Retailers are probably buying at higher prices which is getting passed on to us. Not sure if there's some other middleman being an a$$**le too. I'm guessing retailers are also hesitant to stock these overly expensive cards since if those don't get sold and if there's a crash and prices go down, retailers will have to bear the brunt. Could be wrong though.
I also believe that there is something wrong on the AIB side as they price the cards of their own will and passing the same to retailers by taking undue advantage of the current situation. Just have a look at the pricing of Gigabyte Gaming 6900XT and Sapphire Nitro 6900XT at @ vedant computers https://www.vedantcomputers.com/pc-components/graphics-card?sort=p.price&order=ASC&ff8=682
A difference of Rs 1.00 Lac over the same model justifies the price?

PhotoGrid_1621430395587~2.jpg
Sorry you guys are poor lol.

Also I'll be honest, I don't like Elon Musk but man am I thankful for his comment and decision on crypto lol
Screenshot_20210519-171534~2.png
Hopefully it will keep on falling till gamers all over the world get their hands on what they need.

I also believe that there is something wrong on the AIB side as they price the cards of their own will and passing the same to retailers by taking undue advantage of the current situation. Just have a look at the pricing of Gigabyte Gaming 6900XT and Sapphire Nitro 6900XT at @ vedant computers https://www.vedantcomputers.com/pc-components/graphics-card?sort=p.price&order=ASC&ff8=682
A difference of Rs 1.00 Lac over the same model justifies the price?
That Sapphire is a "Special edition." Sapphire also has the Toxic Limited edition. I don't know how special or limited those models are but I do think they play a role in the pricing. They make them sound more "premium." On the other hand Gigabyte's best models are Aorus branded so you need to compare Nitro against them. Or compare the pricing of the same product model between two different online retailers. The sellers in third-party fb groups also must be making a truckload of cash for premium models. Imagine getting the 3070 for over a lac.

Every coin is dropping bad and eth going proof of stake very soon.
That's at the end of the year bro, but the date hasn't been confirmed yet and can get pushed slightly.
July has EIP1559 which will drop mining profits
What we're seeing now is because of the tweet and will most likely stabilize in a few days, won't crash right away

That's at the end of the year bro, but the date hasn't been confirmed yet and can get pushed slightly.
What we're seeing now is because of the tweet and will most likely stabilize in a few days, won't crash right away
Yeah, no chief, I honestly think we're in Bear market territory. Too big of a fall for it be a correction. Guess we gotta wait for prices to skyrocket again in a couple years.

I checked it here and ya this crash isn't that much of a crash, it went back up so fast in few minutes. https://blog.ethereum.org/2021/05/18/country-power-no-more/

Yeah, no chief, I honestly think we're in Bear market territory. Too big of a fall for it be a correction. Guess we gotta wait for prices to skyrocket again in a couple years.
Ya it's certainly going towards it's doom. But, will the crash that was supposed to happen after 6 months be advanced and crash in the coming weeks/month? I feel that's unlikely

Last edited:
Ya it's certainly going towards it's doom. But, will what was supposed to happen after 6 months be advanced and crash in the coming weeks/month? I feel that's unlikely
Elon's tweet wasn't the core cause. If it is then crypto has no future as a usable technology as it is too unstable (personal opinion). It was a collection of things happening all at once, China banning financial institutions from using crypto, Elon's tweet etc..etc...

Also if you're fan of conspiracy theories, check out this tweet

PS - I tried starting a cryptocurrency thread here but it didn't quite take off as I'd hoped :disrelieved:.

Elon's tweet wasn't the core cause. If it is then crypto has no future as a usable technology as it is too unstable (personal opinion). It was a collection of things happening all at once, China banning financial institutions from using crypto, Elon's tweet etc..etc...

Also if you're fan of conspiracy theories, check out this tweet

PS - I tried starting a cryptocurrency thread here but it didn't quite take off as I'd hoped :disrelieved:.
Ya multiple factors and it definitely is unstable.
Yep, noticed your thread when you created it but I'm not too much into crypto. In fact, I never bothered with it, and @TheCoolerPlayer was the one who often advised me to hold my horses before pulling the trigger on an overpriced GPU (and he still does, for which I'm thankful.) Of late, I'm just keeping tabs on the scene when I can that's all.

Last edited:
Back