Status
Not open for further replies.

khanvis2009

Disciple
Mar 11, 2010
Hi,

listing this for a friend .

Brand new google nexus one with all accessories

received a brand new one last month from htc -google as a replacement for my friends previous n1 who's cell radio had failed . a friend bought it in last nite from the US

this was my original thread for this phone a few months ago which i had closed saying the phone was " sold " but in fact the cell radio was damaged .

http://www.techenclave.com/phones-and-gadgets/factory-unlocked-google-nexus-one-bill-169984.html

phone is brand new and unused , accessories are also new .

no box available though as the original box itself was misplaced and this new phone i received in plastic wrapping .

i have the phone , neoprene case , charger , usb cable , earphones and warranty booklet and bill . i have opened and checked every thing and it all works fine .

htc usa have told me warranty is valid for another 6 months .

price : 22000 +150 shipped

( i know a used desire and nexus u can easily get for 20k but since this is a brand new phone i am pricing it at 22k . +factory unlocked nexus one is no longer available easily so its even harder to get unlike the desire.)

pics here : ImageShack Album - 6 images

pm for any questions .

will ship for via tnt only .

update : price reduced as my friend wants a quick sale .

khanvis2009

Disciple
Mar 11, 2010
no other way of closing the thread then mentioning phone "sold ".. cause lot of pm's were coming for the phone and the cell radio failed in the same week when i put it up for sale on te .. so i updated the thread with phone "sold" cause i did not know if i would be able to send the phone back to the US then . i thought the phone was gone for good .

but fortunately i could send it back via a friend to the US to claim warranty .

had i not updated the thread as "sold" the pm's would not stop .

khanvis2009

Disciple
Mar 11, 2010
final fs thread from me .. quitting te after this one forever .. will start my own tech site ... bummmpppppppp

khanvis2009

Disciple
Mar 11, 2010
Ankur said:
^ why quitting? what happened? something gone wrong or what?
i am starting my own website to sell smartphones which are not easily avaible in India and write reviews on them . te will be 'conflict of interest'

with my own site i can frame my own rules .. i dont like to work under someone else's rules .

mav2000

Skilled
Dec 19, 2008
Best of luck doing that. I dont see too many people buying from unknown buyers outside the relative security of forums...

khanvis2009

Disciple
Mar 11, 2010
Fahrenheit said:
who would trade with you if you put up a comment like that?
7 people already have traded with me and they are pretty happy with the trades .

i dont think this is the right forum for me cause i do not find people on this forum interested in high end smartphones.

its mostly low budget or mid range phones people want which i dont touch ..

i wanted to sell high end smartphones on te as a registered dealer but i guess no one on te buys expensive phones as most people who PM me are students on a budget

and + mods edit my posts which i do not like at all ..

anyway thread closed as i have sold this phone 10 mins ago . thank you and goodbye

THREAD CLOSED

TechHead

ex-Mod
Mar 19, 2005
^You threadcrap, you will have mods editing your posts.

Goodbye, and don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.