Google Nexus 4

m0h1t

drinks like a fish
Skilled
dsc00040small.jpg

Whatay a brilliant ****ing phone!

Got this via PPOBox today. Total Cost: $395.21 (349 + 13.99 + 32.22) + Rs.1370 (PPO box charges, including insurance)
Order process - http://www.techenclave.com/internet...com-ishopinternational-142214/p2/#post1759029

Some pictures I took today from the phone, they're completely untouched.

The ones below were enhanced using stock android 4.2 image editor

**First battery cycle**
3hours ~16 minutes screen-time

####################################

Very good build quality and it doesn't cover any part of the display, so it shouldn't interfere with screen protectors.

Does have a lip at both, the front and the back.

Awesome .. it looks only slightly bigger than the S2 due to the curved body ..
Congrats bud .. you're one of first people in India to get this .. :D (IMO)

Congrats mate. I am getting 2 delivered within a week as well. I havent been on XDA but what are the hardware issues that have been reported yet. And any batch nos that I can check to protect myself from a bas buy as both my Nexus are being purchased locally in the US and not via Play Store.

Congrats mate, looks awesome.

Just asking, how much time did PPOBox took to deliver the phone from their US address to India, and which local courier did they used to deliver it to you.

Thanks all, I've put up some pictures I took today.

Congrats mate, looks awesome.
Just asking, how much time did PPOBox took to deliver the phone from their US address to India, and which local courier did they used to deliver it to you.

Monday, Dec 03 : Google ships it.
Wednesday, Dec 05 (Afternoon) : Delivered to ICC NY office
Wednesday, Dec 05 : ICC ships it to PPOBox mumbai office
Friday, Dec 07 : Reaches PPOBox mumbai office before the evening, subsequently they sent me the quotation
Friday, Dec 07 : I paid them, they shipped it out the same day.
Saturday, Dec 08 : Apparently reaches at their local fulfillment center late or whatever. Gets delayed to Monday.
Monday, Dec 10 : No status update, nothing, calling BlueDart customer support doesn't help, absolutely useless. I found their local fulfillment center, went their myself and got the phone.

Congrats.
Can you tell what the package weight was which PPOBox took into consideration while shipping?

It weighed 1.1 pounds (lbs). It was a single unit.

Back