Google LG Nexus 4 Pre Order, 8GB - Rs.21728/- & 16GB - Rs.25490/-

Ya, that's what I thought too.

So prateekS, no point in going for the NJ address, it will just delay your shipment by a day.
Tax Is lower IN NJ , and you pay a fixed amount in case of PPO Box , often cheaper than SNS . SNS is unreliable these days .
@prateekS what problem are you getting now ? . Try with a new GMAIL A/C

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, those who got it via PPOBox, did they sent you the custom duties, shipping, etc invoice before it reached India or after? In my case they sent me the invoice even before it was sent to India, I got charged 1959rs for the N4 + Skinomi + Nillkin package of 2lbs.

Hey guys, those who got it via PPOBox, did they sent you the custom duties, shipping, etc invoice before it reached India or after? In my case they sent me the invoice even before it was sent to India, I got charged 1959rs for the N4 + Skinomi + Nillkin package of 2lbs.

They now send the invoice in advance, even before they get in mumbai. It wouldn't hurt to wait a day or so before making the payment

Holy moly thats awesome .. where are you having it delivered.?

Even I ordered yesterday .. delivering to Seattle ...

NY

They now send the invoice in advance, even before they get in mumbai. It wouldn't hurt to wait a day or so before making the payment
I thought they received it in Mumbai and that's why they were able to send the invoice, so I made the payment as soon as I got the invoice lol

Tax Is lower IN NJ , and you pay a fixed amount in case of PPO Box , often cheaper than SNS . SNS is unreliable these days .
prateekS what problem are you getting now ? . Try with a new GMAIL A/C

Whats the percentage in NJ? For NY its about 8.8%

From Play Store PPO Box is fine, but never use PPO Box for Amazon orders as they send it in really big boxes and you will be charged the higher volumetric weight.

From Play Store PPO Box is fine, but never use PPO Box for Amazon orders as they send it in really big boxes and you will be charged the higher volumetric weight.

+1 to that, I ordered a couple of skin protectors and the seller sent it in a ginormous box!

i have ordered 4 :p. All showing status as pre-ordered on play store... :mad: hopefully they should ship tomorrow...

You my friend are winning...... Not anymore!! HAHA(chandler style) I just ordered one more! Allyourbasearebelongtome

2 Shipped , 3 Pre-ordered, spent $1700, now I'm poor :(

PS - post count also 1700, spooky..

You my friend are winning...... Not anymore!! HAHA(chandler style) I just ordered one more! Allyourbasearebelongtome

2 Shipped , 3 Pre-ordered, spent $1700, now I'm poor :(

PS - post count also 1700, spooky..
HAHAHA... if i add these 4 i have ordered 8 in total.... :p i have ordered 4 today morning around 8 AM IST, if you have ordered around that time or later and if Google ships them, kindly pm me... :D

Guys any advise? If any of you could confirm, I will order it right away. Also, how much will I save compared to PPObox?

Assuming it ships in the time frame google is quoting, it should reach him around the third week of February. PPOBox costs about 1400 to get one phone here

In NY it is 8.875% . IN NJ it is 7% . The difference is only 1.875% , but it adds up for people who order 4 Pieces (difference is a paltry 6$ ) .
PPOBox is way better than SNS . In any case PPO BOX will be cheaper without even factoring in the lesser tax. SNS also overcharges sometimes , but with PPO box amount is fixed .

You are right .Amazon has screwed many times with ppobox but when i want to order from amazon i use http://www.ishopinternational.com/ . Quote is fixed so box size doesn't matter , quote again remains fixed .

In NY it is 8.875% . IN NJ it is 7% . The difference is only 1.875% , but it adds up for people who order 4 Pieces (difference is a paltry 6$ ) .
PPOBox is way better than SNS . In any case PPO BOX will be cheaper without even factoring in the lesser tax. SNS also overcharges sometimes , but with PPO box amount is fixed .

You are right .Amazon has screwed many times with ppobox but when i want to order from amazon i use http://www.ishopinternational.com/ . Quote is fixed so box size doesn't matter , quote again remains fixed .

Thanks for the %. Yes with respect to customs duty PPO Box is way better, no surprises. :p But there was an incident some time back where they lost someone's package and they max value that can be insured is $200.

For Amazon, same here. iShopInternational always! :D

Back