Goa People ..need Help Here - Team Trip.. Need Places to Visit in Goa

+1 to fenni and uraq as suggested by fellow TE patrao:D.Not sure whether u will like it but give it a try:)
Happy time in Goa

If you plan to get some smokes going ;). Laced ones, weak ones are high in circulation. Really bad for health and waste of money.

I''l be visiting goa in Jan and staying at Romance Coco beach Huts at Agonda, any suggections for sight seeing/activities near Agonda? other than the usual North and South Goa tour by cab, looking for something unique :)

You can try and go on a Spice farms tour. I don't remember the name of the farm we accidentally stumbled upon but those guys had a huge estate and even showed a 400 yr old ancestral house. Dudhsagar falls are also nice from what I have heard. We got lost trying to find Dudhsagar falls and ended up in an area next to the mining district. There were cashew forests and awesome roads and a few waterfalls over there different from Dudhsagar. Needless to say, best mistake ever. Came across that spice farm on this mistaken trip only.
I loved just renting a car and using GPS to go wherever we want and found it is the best way to explore and enjoy. Those cab tours are far boring and I wish renting a car was as easy in other tourist spots in India as it was in Goa.

Normally I drive to goa and stay in south Goa. Either Hyatt or Taj exotica or Kenilworth or zuri white sands. Those have the best beaches at walking distance.

North is dirty and ugly. Best avoided.

Back