GO: Conroe 6600 & E6400

UPDATE:

MOds plz edit 1st thread if reqd

Availability of the processors should be aruond a week,10 days MAX,from monday as shipping +custom clearance etc,they will be DIRECTLY imported from Malaysia

tax should be around 4% and if i pick it up from Mumbai octroi will be 5.5%

If somebody can pick it/help me to do the numbers and i ship/pick it from Vasai 5.5% can be saved and used on shipping to members.Since im working this will be lil tough

SO senior TE Mumbai guys if you could help me we can work things out.

Also he is offering the foll motherboards

ASRock ConRoeXFire-eSATA2 -6k +taxes

Foxconn-P9657AA-8EKRS2H - Price TBA

Foxconn-975X7AA-8EKRS2 - Price TBA

Will update the same in a few hours

This is testing time for TE members,how many can help me out???

@ SoulFire, YGPM.

Ill help you out.. Ill do whatever I can ;)..

Looks like for Mumbai users the End price turns out to be 16500. Including VAT and Octroi.

Lets see if Octroi can be avoided.

SoulFire said:
UPDATE:

MOds plz edit 1st thread if reqd

Availability of the processors should be aruond a week,10 days MAX,from monday as shipping +custom clearance etc,they will be DIRECTLY imported from Malaysia

tax should be around 4% and if i pick it up from Mumbai octroi will be 5.5%

If somebody can pick it/help me to do the numbers and i ship/pick it from Vasai 5.5% can be saved and used on shipping to members.Since im working this will be lil tough

SO senior TE Mumbai guys if you could help me we can work things out.

Also he is offering the foll motherboards
ASRock ConRoeXFire-eSATA2 -6k +taxes

Foxconn-P9657AA-8EKRS2H - Price TBA
Foxconn-975X7AA-8EKRS2 - Price TBA
Will update the same in a few hours

This is testing time for TE members,how many can help me out???

The m/b in bold does not support conroe. the newer Foxconn-975X7AB-8EKRS2 does.

and what help you require, let us know. we will help out in whatever way we can.
regarding taking delivery at vasai it can be arranged.

^^^Done

Anybody with reports on the mobos which Soulfire is talking about. Specially Asrock Xfire one.

ASRock ConRoeXFire-eSATA2

Foxconn-P9657AA-8EKRS2H

Foxconn-975X7AA-8EKRS2

i would also love to buy e6600 at that fair price could u tell me the payment method i live in panipat i could pick it up from delhi too no problem and also the price of foxconss mobo

thanks

Switch said:
^^^Done

Anybody with reports on the mobos which Soulfire is talking about. Specially Asrock Xfire one.

ASRock ConRoeXFire-eSATA2

Foxconn-P9657AA-8EKRS2H

Foxconn-975X7AA-8EKRS2

switch, unless u are looking for budget xfire rig, that mobo isnt too different from the the duals or the vsta, if ur spending 6k, wud be stupid not to spend a few Gs more and get a better mobo :p

ok guys another update

the distri says that after tax n all teh shyt the e6600 should come for like 17.6k ,he was saying that a retailer could get it cheaper

met gulbhir 2day(from prime abgb) he said he could get it for like 15-17k all incl (mostly 15500) so lets wait till monday to get some update

ahh also bumped into xterminator,zhopudey and techhead who bought 320gb hdds from prime 2day.productive day,will get you more motherboard prices n models

Thats exactly what Gulbir told me as well.

Hope we do get that price. I think wed be outsourcing to people in Other countries then :p.. Lol

ok guys,

I have also visited prime yesterday and he told me the same thing.

btw when i was leaving 3 peeps came there for a 320 gb hdd where they xterminator,zhopudey and techhead.

any idea abt the prices of E6700 and X6800????:D I'm gonna buy a new rig in the last week(of Aug) so i'll probably buy the E6600 or E6700...:hap2:

ehh long weekend,gulbhir said either 15900 or 17000 for the processor,trying 2 sort things between him n the disti,thats how i met the te buggers there

update on thurday i think

i think aditya may do summin for us for the mobo :p

e6700 is about 30k + taxes i think

Back