GO:ASUS PDAs going for insane pricing

predatorvj said:
ok all are informed via PM .
how makes first payment product uska....
no hold on stuff.
allready there are many peoples running behind those.....

if there are many people running behind these that doesnt mean "first payment product uska" then whats the big deal in having products on hold and having a GO out of these.....

99% of the buyers will buy it after checking the reviews and what not and I am a part of the 99% group.

It should'nt be an 'induced' buy and then people go repenting later.

However , I have no issues if u sell off the stuff u have on hold for me incase u get a confirmed buyer......

I don't want to ruin any of the prospect sales you might have so i'm NOT going to post the cons here......

Incase I've decided throughly to go with the cons , ofcourse i will buy it !

Vijay and Nish, do you guys really need the P750? I bot coz I wanted a change from my N95, feeling bad for you guys :(....

Jasku said:
Vijay and Nish, do you guys really need the P750? I bot coz I wanted a change from my N95, feeling bad for you guys :(....
Why whats the problem with P750 ? Just for a change from symbian ~ 3 yrs going with Winmo

Jasku said:

from my side its cool man.though if u have not bought it or something like that u can help :)
sent a pm as well

Back