GO: Apple Nano 4/16, Touch 8

the touch price seems high since its 13k almost everywhere. bombay might be cheaper. i have seen it for around 12k here

jesal said:
the touch price seems high since its 13k almost everywhere. bombay might be cheaper. i have seen it for around 12k here

:O Good for you. These are Apple India Distri prices with Tax :) So if you can get a better deal in the grey market then go for it ;)

Back on topic: I close GO today evening. Anyone else who wants one, let me know.

^^ doesn't apple offer international warranty? ideally speaking grey market should be the way to go :D

or was the international warranty only on lappies?

techie_007 said:
:O Good for you. These are Apple India Distri prices with Tax :) So if you can get a better deal in the grey market then go for it ;)
Back on topic: I close GO today evening. Anyone else who wants one, let me know.

oh so this is with the bill eh. mine are grey prices. as far as taxes go screw indian taxes they suck anyways. id save them everywhere i can.

jesal said:
oh so this is with the bill eh. mine are grey prices. as far as taxes go screw indian taxes they suck anyways. id save them everywhere i can.

Thats true. I never said it wasnt :) I just told you why I was getting the prices I was getting. Local pune prices are anyway daylight robbery here. :O

sTALKEr said:
Saw an ad in todays Times for indiatimes.com shopping mall.. they ahve the 4gigger for 6.4k odd nd the 8gigger for around 8.5k.

nd these were awesome rates.. according to the ad that is :p.

Just a headsup.

don't buy anything from indiatimes... they are sale chor..real chor.. and specially the products which are quoted at low cost.

Back