WTB Giveaway items needed for building basic PC for poor students | Delhi/NCR only

Status
Not open for further replies.
PM your address,i have spare P3 lying idle with smps,with cd-rw,KB,mouse..hopefully they should be working..

Recvd PM..I havent shipped any items...These items were lying idle in mobo box for 2-3yrs,will send you shipping details,will try to ship them at the earliest..

I will wait only till weekend, since @aalok is not replying for more than a week, I am going to buy 2nd hand from WTB or directly Nehru Place.

Things still needed:

1. IDE HDD of any size
  2. PATA CD -Reader/Writer OR DVD-Reader/Writer

I don't know what happened to other people who just PMed me regarding HDD and still not getting a response from them.
Its not very hard to ship a HDD from your place to my place even if I am paying you up for courier expenses.
I believe its actually all about priorities.

Anyways thanks to who helped and who are willing to help !!

Last edited by a moderator:
mate, my last convo with you on 13th, in which i clearly stated that i have checked & packed the hdd, but because of some medical emergency, i had to rush to my hometown. The package is still at my place in lucknow, but i can only ship it by tuesday, after reaching lko. Because of that only i postponed my delhi visit (offered you pickup too..). If shipping on tuesday is fine with you, do let me know, else, you may create WTB thread, or purchase from NP.

PS : Obviously, there are priorities & some cannot be ignored.

Fine. I can wait till Wednesday...

You could have dropped me an SMS or PM regarding same, so that I would be aware.
mate, my last convo with you on 13th, in which i clearly stated that i have checked & packed the hdd, but because of some medical emergency, i had to rush to my hometown. The package is still at my place in lucknow, but i can only ship it by tuesday, after reaching lko. Because of that only i postponed my delhi visit (offered you pickup too..). If shipping on tuesday is fine with you, do let me know, else, you may create WTB thread, or purchase from NP.

i also need a platform a lot cheap with only cpu+monitor(17')+keybrd,mice......shipping to patna.....
range-5-6k

i also need a platform a lot cheap with only cpu+monitor(17')+keybrd,mice......shipping to patna.....
range-5-6k
This is a give away thread dude, I don't get you.
If u want a rig then post a WTB thread stating ur requirements n budget...[DOUBLEPOST=1371910708][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump for IDE HDD & CD/DVD RW....

Things still needed:

IDE HDD of any size
PATA CD -Reader/Writer OR DVD-Reader/Writer

@aalok still waiting from your side....

Last edited by a moderator:
still waiting for your confirmation..

Oh yes received it.
Thanks a ton :)

Now HDD is showing good in BIOS, but motherboard is having some problem.

Its not starting up, need to check/investigate the problem.

Anybody having Motherboard with DDR 1 Technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back