Budget 71-90K Gaming PC Configuration (80-90K)

anikethpopup

Disciple
Q: What is your budget?
80-90K

Q: What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
None

Q: Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
Altec Lansing Speakers

Q: Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.

Processor ------------------ Intel Core i5 3570k
Motherboard ------------- ASUS P8Z77-V DELUXE OR ASROCK Z77 EXTREME 6
RAM ------------------ G.Skill 8 GB (1600Mhz)
Hard-drive -------------- 500GB Cavier Blue
Optical drive --------------- LG DVD RW OR SAMSUNG
Graphics Unit--------------- GTX 660 TI GDDR5
Monitor ----------------- Samsung 23" LED
Cabinet ------------ NZXT Phantom 410
SMPS --------------Corsair TX750 W

Q: Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component

Yes, final Configuration

Q: Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
Lamington Road (Mumbai)

Q: Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
No

Q: What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
Gaming, Programming, Movies.

Q: Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
None... but looking for best performance

Q: If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
All the recent and upcoming games such as Farcry 3, hitman, call of duty , gta V (Once it comes).

Q: What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
Any HD Monitor

Q: Are you looking to overclock?
Yes, but in the near future

Q: Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Windows 8 64 bit

Please suggest me the best compatible configuration.

@anikethpopup, this is what I suggest --

Intel Core i5 3570k ~15000/- + Noctua NH-U12P SE2 ~4200/- OR Thermalright Silver Arrow ~3900/-
ASUS P8Z77-V ~16000/- OR GIGABYTE-Z77X-D3H ~13000/-
G.Skill RIPJAWS 4GB x2 1600MHz ~3000/-
MSi / GIGABYTE GTX660Ti ~21000/- OR Sapphire HD7950 3GB ~23000/- (in my opinion the latter will age better http://www.anandtech.com/bench/Product/550?vs=647)
Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 1TB ~4200/-
Corsair TX v2650W ~5600/-
Corsair Carbide 400R ~5500/-
DeLL U2312M ~15500/- (an IPS panel based, LED backlit monitor it will take down any TN based monitor, for more on 'panel-types' -->LCD Panel Technology - S-IPS, VA, Super PLS and TN Monitors)
LOGITECH G400 // G300 ~1500/-
MICROSOFT Sidewinder X4 ~2000/-
APC BR1100VA-IN ~4800/-
[audio peripherals are upto your discretion]

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just like to add that doont get the NZXT Phantom 410, i have the full tower Phantom version and it literarly sucks.. its got good cable managemnet no doubt, but the motherboard headers at the bottom are very hard to reach with those tiny wires like front panel wires etc, it has no water cooling support, the 200mm fan mounts in the top are only compatible with the NZXT FN 200 fans.. no other 200mm fan will fit even if you want to, the Corsair H100 wont fit if you choose to! the top and front is made of plastic and is a scratch magnet! if you get it dont bother with the black colour.

Also if you have already decided what CPU you want to get and thats 3570k, you dont really need a board like the V Deluxe.. your not going to be upgrading, So just get a mobo like the Z77A-G45.. saves you alot of money there, take that money and put it into a Corsair 650D or the Corsair 600T.. there worth the money.

Save money on CPU Coolers and get a 64-128gigs boot drive SSD. ;)

Back