PC Peripherals Gaming mouse for 2014

Xavier Gomes

Recruit
Apr 6, 2014
So i'm an avid gamer, been gaming since I was in school and now as a working man I game during my spare time. But i'm always on the look out for new games to try my hand at and the latest game i've got my eyes on are Elder Scrolls Online. Besides MMORPGS I like playing MOBA's and FPS games such as CS GO, DOTA 2 , LOL, StarCraft 2 etc

I've been using gaming peripheral for sometime now as compared to the cheap wear and tare stuff for 300-400 rps.. But my Razer Deathadder just took its final click and i'm looking for a good mouse, within a reasonable price range that will last me through 2014 and the better parts of 2015. I'm looking at a price range from 3000-4500.. anything more would be overkill for me as gaming isn't my day job and it doesn't pay bills for me. I'm open to all sorts of companies and suggestions, please help!

Optical or Laser either preferred.
Wired Mouse please
Should have decent dpi settings and be equipped for gaming purposes
Should look half decent and sleek, None of that unnecessary transformer looking BS

hitesh12

Adept
Mar 16, 2011
As you were using DA, I am presuming you are palm grip player. In that case, I suggest you wait for Corsair M45 to arrive. The improved 3310 (better than 3090) sensor is really a plus point

BanditPanda

Disciple
Mar 29, 2012
Get the 2014 DA, you'd have no issues adjusting to a new shape and its just as good as the old one, if not better

ithehappy

Adept
Aug 3, 2012
Roccat Kone, or any Logitech G series as per your liking.

I'm extremely sorry but I won't even consider the other brands as half decent, especially brands like Razer, and Corsair, for their rubbish quality control. I don't care what other reviewers or people say, cause of personal experience.

Other than Roccat and Logi, I would favour for C.M and SteelSeries too.

booo

BA BA BA BABANANA
Skilled
Mar 4, 2008
Colodaro
recently got the logitech G502. very comfortable mouse compared to G500s. I play a lot of BL2 and this mouse is very good for long hours of gaming sessions.

kenny12

Recruit
Mar 30, 2014
Go for CM Alcor. It's almost better than the DA. Probably one of the best I'd say, you'll get it from about 2.9K at flipkart! :headphone:

Xavier Gomes

Recruit
Apr 6, 2014
After reviewing all your suggestions and taking into consideration everyone's input i've decided to go with the CM Mizar laser mouse.
It fits like a glove in my hands, has 8200 dpi settings, 7 buttons with functions and micro adjustable settings, looks extremely slick not to mention the CM Storm logo looks badass lit up and the rubber pads added on either side of the mouse for a good grip plus swift mouse pad control. Really enjoying playing counter strike global offensive right now with this mouse.