PC Peripherals Full Tower : Tt or CM ?

Was looking for FULL TOWER CHASSIS and found Thermaltake and CoolerMaster to have the best options. Specially, I got my eyes on 3 particular ones-: Tt Kandalf, Tt Armor and CM Stacker STC-801(the original)

I checked the Prime,ITWARES but these cases arent listed there.

First question: Are the available in India ? Importing a 15kg+ box would be killer, I guess.

Second : If available, which is the best (no liquid cooling as of now). If not, which other cases should interest me (in the same price range as above)

Help is appreciated :)

The CM stacker 810 might be available with SMC and its regional distros like Matrix3D in Mumbai. :)
Some dealer might have the dual psu compliant TAC-T01 too- the original Stacker i.e.

One birdie chirped sometime back that Tt cabbies might be available in India- soon. :p
And looking at their activity/output past few months wrt to products and pricing- i think it's quite likely. :)

sTALKEr said:
the birdie also mentioned that these might turn up at prime.. (i think)

you can check with them for the same..

I tried my best to get Gulbir of Prime to import Tt cases but he did not agree :(

sTALKEr said:
the birdie also mentioned that these might turn up at prime.. (i think)

you can check with them for the same..

I see none of the cases I want on their website...only new addition are those NZXT cases

BIKeINSTEIN said:
The CM stacker 810 might be available with SMC and its regional distros like Matrix3D in Mumbai. :)

Some dealer might have the dual psu compliant TAC-T01 too- the original Stacker i.e.

One birdie chirped sometime back that Tt cabbies might be available in India- soon. :p

And looking at their activity/output past few months wrt to products and pricing- i think it's quite likely. :)

hehe...that brings me some hope...

BTW, 810 is dual PSU, 801(the original) isnt, right?

Back