Full Computer with everything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the HDD replaced/repaired? The label on the top of the HDD says so and I suppose it would be something worth mentioning in the desc. .....

Free Bump anyways

hey guys i was out today so cannot reply..will reply to all ur pms tmrw...however i cannot guarantee about the stuff as preference will be given to person who buys in bulk

@kooabs03 please clear ur inbox when done please pm me

nehaladsul said:
Interested in Counter Strike Anthology..... Is it the original disc & in good condition???
It's the one that contains the original Counter Strike + Condition Zero???
If u r willing to sell it, pls let me know.
No answer yet..... waiting.....

hey its the one ur taking about its original but i dont think the online would work as they key is used on my steam account sorry just thought that..if u want for offline play which i doubt ur most welcome

Abh1shek said:
hey its the one ur taking about its original but i dont think the online would work as they key is used on my steam account sorry just thought that..if u want for offline play which i doubt ur most welcome
YGPM..... Awaiting reply.....

hey guys sorry i wasnt here ... and my pm was flooded :) thanks for your offers ..

but for now im selling only to NCR buyers..delhi, gurgaon. noida region who can either pick it up or meet up and deal or for some i can ship if the stuff is small since shipping outside is a hassle and is expensive...

for now the ledfans and the led tubes are sold otherstuff is available ..to the ppl from delhi who had pmed me i will reply to everyone by tonight or morning...

hdd will not be sold for now as im waiting for my new laptop and hence will backup the data

thanks...if u have my number then its better you call me as due to work i dont get time to check pm's

thank you for viewing my thread

mouse Arc mouse

mousepad razer mantis speed

keyboard razer lycossa

i'll take all this and i m from delhi itself

check ur PM and reply please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back