FS: Spice D-90 Dual Sim Phone (GSM+GSM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhee24

Disciple
Dear All ..

I want to sell my 4 months old Spice D-90 Dual Sim phone. It is in mint condition and the reason for sale is im going back to single service provider. So dont need the dual sim phone. Its a GSM + GSM dual sim phone with dual standby feature.

Date of Purchase - 15th Jan 2009

Price Drop = 4200.00

Can be listed on Ebay .. If anyone Interested.

Have original bill - original box and all accessories.:hap2: :hap2:

For more information, please visit the link given below:
Welcome to Spice Mobile Phones ::..

There is 1 year warranty on this phone so it still has warranty on it.

I would prefer mumbai buyers cause i don't want to ship it. Worst case scenario may ship it as I need some money.:clap: :clap:

Pictures attached

dscn0029e.jpg

dscn0030.jpg

dscn0032.jpg

Low Balling Thru PM Only

Thanks
Abhee24

You can still use the phone with just one sim! Why sell?

Since the worst case scenario is "may ship" and not "I'll keep it", take your time and PM me your lowest expectation. No hurry. I already have a dual sim, the Karbonn K330 which I got for half your asking price for this phone.

I also agree with htnakirs, you can operate the phone with a single SIM only. Its a nice phone, shouldn't sell it, until you desperately need some cash.

^^I bet he knows that.

He might wanna buy a new phone with better features, which might be supporting only one sim.
Just let him do what he wanna do with his phone.

@ MODS : just wanted to support the OP. I'll delete the post if requested to.

hey Ashish .... Thanks for making a point here ...

@ htnakirs and Fahads_neo - I am selling this phone because i need some money .. and in return I will buy a basic phone for sometime. And I very well know i can use D90 with 1 sim.

@ mayanksahni - Hey buddy .. you can PM me your offer ..

Dear Amit25589 ..

I hope you understand English and can read the same ... I have clearly mentioned the price and if you ever are interested .. please quote your price in PM ... the price you quoted will fetch you a Chinese phone that too a shabby one ... go buy that ...

Anyways .. Thanks for the bump ...

Can list this phone on ebay for 5000 ... but the phone will be shipped after the money gets credited to my account ... you can save 500 bucks more by using the coupon.

Dear Fahad ...

How old is your phone and how much warranty remaining ... please give me all the details including bill, box and accessories ... May consider this option ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back