FS : Razer Mantis Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohit

Skilled
Selling my Razer Mantis SPEED mousepad here.

Details are as follows :

Purchase Date : March 2006

Purchased from : Razer | Professional Gaming Peripherals - Home

Expected Price : 1200/- rupees + shipping.

Condition of the item : as good as new.. no scratches nothing...i have its box as well.

Reason for Sale : its too large for my desk and so ill be buying a Steel QCK Mini.

Anything else , lemme know.

Pics of the mousepad can be seen by clicking on my rig in my signature.

will let you know by tonight or tommorrow morning. If you get any other deal plz go with it:)

Thanks

okie ... i am holding the pad in this order,

saiyan >> rio >> 4mer

however as saiyan said that i can go with a buyer before he confirms ..so it will be rio >> 4mer.

lemme know guys.

Hmmm... If it is not sold do let me know... Witch was interested in buying one... Will let you know soon...

DD u can exchange tht everglide Titan with me if i buy this but only if its the monster mat..

@digital death

whats the size of the everglide titan ? and give me a link to its website and exact model plz.

ill surely consider trading.

@ DD.. Everglide Titan = Mantis Speed :rofl:.. Its the EXACT same surface. So you already have a Mantis speed :p.

Hey Mohit, I'm planning to talk to my friend tonight... are you trading with DD or selling? I don't want to raise this guy's hope for nothing :)

i think ill go with the QCK mini as it has dimensions of (250mmx210mm) ... even the everglide gaming mat will be large for my desk .. i am not able to visualize it actually.

@rio

lemme know what ur frnd says. u r the first in the queue... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back