FS: Razer Deathadder

Status
Not open for further replies.

b00gieMan

Adept
Hey guys,

Selling my hardly used 3months old Deathadder. I had purchased this in the middle of the night from a friend who had got it as a gift or prize or something from US or New Zealand something.. The reason was i was left w/o a mouse and and needed one urgently and wanted a gaming one and i was not in a position to wait for a couple of days till i got a new one..

Anyway the mouse is around 3 months old (actually its a bit above 2 months old) and is in Excellent condition. No warrany for the product for the obvious reasons i've mentioned above. I probably have its box but not sure about it but anyways not really needed in this case. The mouse is not at all abused as i've hardly used it.

dsc00494x.jpg

dsc00526.jpg

Reason of sale: Am not comfortable using this mouse.. its tiring for my hand and palm and fingers. Basically i was never that comfortable with Razer mouse except for Copper Head.

Price: Rs.1800/-+shipping (or come and pic up from my place and no shipping will be applied).

Looking for a quick Sale as i NEED to purchase a new mouse or a different mouse which is suitable for my hand.

As i said, no problems with the mouse what so ever, Razer mouse are also known for its toughness and rugged usage (hence making it more suitable for gaming). Not abused either. Only selling it coz its giving me probs for my hand.. perhaps its better for Razer compatible ppl and hands.

NO LOBALLING! NO TRADING! NO CRAPPING THE THREAD. IF ANYTHING.. PMs ARE MOST WELCOME.

^ Let me know for sure by 12am 2nite. I'll lock it for you if u confirm it by then and do the transfer 2nite.

mouse sold to non-te member. Thread's closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back