Disciple
Selling my PS2. Phat edition.

Really good condition. Items included are-

1) 8mb memory card (original)
2) 2 controllers
3) Bag
4) PM me for details
Some pics of the PS2-

My price 3500 rupees. Mumbai customers preferred.

For more details, please PM me.

Please don't ruin my thread.

EDIT: now for rupees 3500(non negotiable)

Pmed you.......Can u ship to bangalore?
also...what's the condition of the PS2 & controllers....scrathes (cannot makeout from the pics)...
are both dual shock controllers? and have u run linux on ur PS2?

vercetti said:
Pmed you.......Can u ship to bangalore?
also...what's the condition of the PS2 & controllers....scrathes (cannot makeout from the pics)...
are both dual shock controllers? and have u run linux on ur PS2?

+1... Are both the controllers original? Can u play DVD and divx movies on it?? and it does have a mod chip installed ... rite?

NeViLLe said:
+1... Are both the controllers original? Can u play DVD and divx movies on it?? and it does have a mod chip installed ... rite?

he has mentioned about playing *ahem* games...so i guess mod chip is installed..... And I guess we cannot play divx movies in PS2..... Am I right polya?

lemme know the info...and we can work out a deal:)

vercetti said:
he has mentioned about playing *ahem* games...so i guess mod chip is installed..... And I guess we cannot play divx movies in PS2..... Am I right polya?

lemme know the info...and we can work out a deal:)

You can play any divx file on modded PS2, a friend of mine uses his PS2 to play divx from external IDE drive connected through USB. google smsplayer for PS2.

guys, i don't know about divx movies, but it plays *ahem* DVD movies. :). just that there is a trick to do it. very easy tho.

Are those 40-50 games you are giving original titles?? :ashamed:
Also, are both the controllers original ones??
This just might be the one i was waiting for. :p

BIKeINSTEIN said:
yes. original controllers. and how will anyone give away 40-50 games just for 3.5k? :p

BIKeINSTEIN said:

LOL... 50 original titles with a PS2 @ 3.5K... don't think so those must be pirated games...

polya said:
yes. original controllers. and how will anyone give away 40-50 games just for 3.5k? :p

NeViLLe said:
LOL... 50 original titles with a PS2 @ 3.5K... don't think so those must be pirated games...

Then i am not sure if that *ahem* stuff is allowed to be mentioned here as per forum rules. :)

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Then i am not sure if that *ahem* stuff is allowed to be mentioned here as per forum rules. :)
i have not mentioned whether they re *ahem* or not. its understood by the people :p

polya said:

NeViLLe said:

BIKeINSTEIN said:

polya said:
i have not mentioned whether they re *ahem* or not. its understood by the people :p

Who are you fooling?? :p

I think if the games are not original, they should not be mentioned in the sale. :)

Mods may throw more light on this. :)

<H2>Market/Hot Deals Guidelines

• You should not put up the following for sale -
      1. <LI value=1>Warez or bootleg software distribution. <LI value=2>Microsoft CD or COA (Certificate of Authenticity). You must sell the software as it was originally packaged. <LI value=3>Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearm, or any other weapons.
      2. Obscene (XXX) items.
    Anyone who knowingly buys, sells, trades, or distributes any of the things mentioned above through this forum will be suspended or permanently banned at our discretion. This decision cannot be contested.
  • You may only post in the thread if you are interested in buying or selling, or have something positive to say. You may not make any flaming or useless posts. In case you feel the quoted price is high, you may contact the seller via PM and make him/her your offer.
  • No setting up of online shop at TE. If you are a dealer/distributor, you can contact the staff and get your products advertised on TE. Please do not use the market section for the same.
  • No Auctions. No linking to auctions outside of TE and no auctioning of products will be entertained on TE as well. You need to post a fixed price for your products.
  • If you are selling something, it is mandatory that you quote a price.
  • Please update your threads when you have sold your items or found what you wanted. If the item has been sold or you want a new thread to be started then inform the administrators or global moderators about locking the thread.
  • If your thread grows too long or too old for easy navigation, start a new thread, and ask for the old one to be locked away. If necessary, you can get the original post edited to include a link from one thread to the other by contacting the section moderators or supermoderators.
  • Read the rules before you make a post. Posting in the Market Section means you have read the rules and fully comply with it.
  • TechEnclave.com does not provide any warranty on the goods that are on sale nor does it vouch for the honesty of the seller. TechEncalve merely is a platform to help you all in offloading the "extra baggage" you may have and/or procure something that you have been thinking of. One may not hold TechEnclave.com responsible for any deals gone fraudulent. Of course, we would definitely want to hear from you about any bad experiences you have had.
Posts made in this section that do not comply with the rules will be immediately deleted without any reason being given to the poster and may lead to temporary or permanent ban for the poster.
</H2>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back