FS : My Frnds Rig up for Sale for 8000 only!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya i was asking 5500/- as i wanted money asap i slashed the whole price by 1000/- rs and still you wanted 100rs more as a discount so now i have sold the Mobo+ processor + ram for 4050/- and i still have the Combo drive with me u had ur chance and i did not commit anything to you i had just committed the Ram to Mindex and i did give that to him for 1250/- and i did call Nvidiabeast too as he too wanted the Ram he was in Baroda and could'nt come back till saturday so i tld him that i'll sell it to Mindex and i did that.

You committed dude, anyways forget it, congratulations for ur deal... :hap2: I only expected u to inform me before giving it to someone else as u had already said yes to me...

I would have surely informed you if i had ur no. as i called Satan (Banglore) , Then I called Shotgun , Then I called Nvidia regarding the Ram , I called Mindex regarding the Ram u can ask them if u want and needed money asap and today itself anyhow but i guess it was very unfortunate for us that i did not have your no.

Yeah... he called like crazy. Saw all your missed calls today Rahul as I just got back to the office. Even though we couldn't 'seal the deal' as it would go, I'd recommend him to anybody. Nice guy to deal with.

Satan said:
Yeah... he called like crazy. Saw all your missed calls today Rahul as I just got back to the office. Even though we couldn't 'seal the deal' as it would go, I'd recommend him to anybody. Nice guy to deal with.

Thanks for those lovely words guys it was just that i needed cash asap or else surely would have loved to sell the things to you guys.

my offer is 3800/- for MOBO+ PROC+RAM+COMBO and I will come and pick it up from any where in mumbai, and pay you cash. If intrested let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back