FS - Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3 Original Game (Pre Owned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

snakey

Disciple
For sale is a 3 months old Blu-Ray Disc of Metal Gear Solid 4 For PS3 Original Game (Pre Owned). In excellent condition you wont even find a minor scratch on the disc.

Publisher: Konami
Developer: Kojima Productions
Genre: Modern Action Adventure
Release Date: Jun 12, 2008
ESRB: MATURE

Game Information
Connectivity: Online
Number of Players: 1 Player
Number of Online Players: 16 Online

mgs01da5.jpg

mgs02rb1.jpg

Hitul, free bump. Please consider either reducing the size of the product photo or linking to thumbnails. Your trades take a damn long time to open.

TechHead said:
Hitul, free bump. Please consider either reducing the size of the product photo or linking to thumbnails. Your trades take a damn long time to open.

Thx For the Free Bump :) Ill take care Next Time.

snakey said:
2250/- Shipped is a pretty good price considering the market price for it is still 3500/-

It comes for Rs. 2400 on Amazon, and Rs. 2725 on Play Asia. That's why I think you should sell it cheaper. Rest is up to you.

vebk said:
It comes for Rs. 2400 on Amazon, and Rs. 2725 on Play Asia. That's why I think you should sell it cheaper. Rest is up to you.

Even I got my copy for 2.4k from Play-Asia just after it was released. But not everyone has the resources to import it and this title is selling in India for a pretty high price varying between 3.5~4k.

So 2.25k is not a bad price considering you do not need to have a credit card or worry about customs. If you are thinking you would rather get a new piece for 2.4k from Play-Asia, then you probably should :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back