FS: Lot of SMPS for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 1 day left before closing the thread, I am leaving out of station on wednesday, so if anybody interested and received the payments before tomorrow morning, items will be shipped.

The Zebby has been received after long wait.

But, please through light on the replacement received... as the SMPS though suppling power to motherboard, is not putting on itself & also the motherboard after switching on.

Please advice what to do as the SMPS is quite useless now?????????????????

longlife said:
The Zebby has been received after long wait.

But, please through light on the replacement received... as the SMPS though suppling power to motherboard, is not putting on itself & also the motherboard after switching on.

Please advice what to do as the SMPS is quite useless now?????????????????

Be clear on the problem, SMPS is not working? or power is coming but not initialising the motheboard?. It was checked before packing, it worked fine on my motherboard. In any case there is warranty, please give it to local zebronics service centre for service.

Since it is working for 5 minutes, I dont think it is SMPS problem, I dont have any problem with my motherboard, check with another system. You have received this SMPS around 15 days before, you got the problem now or from the day 1.

Actually i brought it on behalf of my friend
..no it started showing this prob yesterday only..ok i will ask him to try with some other system

manuvikram007 said:
Actually i brought it on behalf of my friend
..no it started showing this prob yesterday only..ok i will ask him to try with some other system

Very sorry, as I mentioned in the thread there is no warranty for this, so try to install in another system and see, otherwise give it for service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back