Fs: Evga 8800gts Ko 320mb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep it it..keeping in mind ppl here buy second hand 7900-7800 for almost the same.

Looking for a fast sale..this will up till Dec 8th

I am willing to give 10k + shipping Nash, please sell the card to me. :)
just kidding, enjoy the card punjab. :)

edit: pure spam, mods please delete the post. :)

Yeah its really sad..i packed it and dropped the card at DTDC and then he sends the msg ...Had to get it back from DTDC.

in ur PM u state finance being the reason my point was how come that was the reason less than 24hrs from wen u decided that u were buy it.

Anyways that chapter is closed .

BUMP..ppl the card needs to go i have a card coming in on the 10th.

how much can it oc? core/mem/shaders? where did u get it from? any problems(i bet none; u selling since u want to move to the gt)? what temps load/idle? u removed heatsink and how many times? which paste did u apply if u removed the heatsink? is it the oc version or the stock? how many months of the step up program remaining? purchased from? rmaed?

pm me.

^^^let me answer a few queries of yours. Its bought in US from KMD in August, so i dont think there are any months left for the step up program. Its a OC version. KO means OC version for EVGA.

sorry, i read the first post and couldn't find any clocks there. sorry for not reading the title properly and the first post regarding purchase in august.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back