FS: E6600 L631B339, XFX 6600GT 256MB, P5B Dlx WifiAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Price revised]

1. Intel Core2Duo E6600 L631B339

2.40GHz, 1066 MHz FSB, 4MB L2 Cache

B stepping. The CPU fan is brand new, still intact as I used Cooler Master Ultra Vortex CPU cooler with this all the while.

Price: 5,000.00 + Shipping

Bought: 09/02/2007

Reason for sale: Buying Q9450

Picture:

2. Asus P5B Deluxe Wifi AP

All accessories, cables and manuals with box. Wifi module is never used and still packed. Posting picture of the box of the MoBo as I am too lazy to open my case to take picture of it working!!

Price: 5,200.00 + Shipping

Bought: 09/02/2007

Reason for sale: Upgrading to a 1600MHz MoBo for better performance with Q9450.

Picture:

3. Cooler Master Ultra Vortex CPU Cooler

Price: 750.00 + Shipping

Bought: 23/05/2006

Reason for sale: Selling with the CPU

Picture: See pictures of MoBo

If anyone buys all these three:

1. Intel Core2Duo E6600 L631B339

2. Asus P5B Deluxe Wifi AP

3. Cooler Master Ultra Vortex CPU Cooler

Price will be: 10k shipped

4. XFX 6600GT PCIe 256MB DDR3

Only used for almost 4 months after which I bought a 7900GT.

Price: 2,000.00 + Shipping

Bought: June'05

Reason for sale: Lying idle for so long. :p

Picture:

• None of the products were ever over clocked or had any issues.
  • Delivery as soon as I receive the payment.

OMG that 6600GT is still there with you... I told you to pass it to me about a year back biatch... What were you saving it for.

Justinâ„¢, I've tried to send a PM but it says

The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
The following users were not found: Justinâ„¢

What could be the problem??

Yes. I know that problem. It happens because of the ™ in my name. You can bring a ™ with either Alt+01433 or U+2122 (the unicode way or the Character Map way).

What you need to do is, click on my name and then use "Send a private message to Justinâ„¢" to send me a PM. It will send the PM correctly or use Alt+01433 (hold down left alt+type 01433 on numeric keypad and unpress alt) after typing Justin. :)

Switch said:
I don't know who got pwned but he defiantly lost a sale cause of the stoopid TM thingy :bleh:

technically, its the admins/vbulletin developers fault because they cant make the PM feature work with non standard characters :no:

same for poor \/endett/\ who cant access his profile because some some VBSEO issue

@Green Why in the hell they want those flashy nicknames... Now as they say everything has its side effects... As mine rhymes with b**ch and you are just Horny :bleh:

bah i guess it should be a vbulletin bug. It should either work, or they shouldnt allow such characters in the first place. Users should always be assumed to be idiots. thats why i get paid :lol:. I'm very good at being one :p

Switch said:
@Green Why in the hell they want those flashy nicknames... Now as they say everything has its side effects... As mine rhymes with b**ch and you are just Horny :bleh:

Switch, believe me, if vBulletin had been a Microsoft product, you wouldn't be saying that. It would have been a 100% M$ fault. :p

And for the question who got pwned, I got pwned as my sale got screwed!! Or so I thought... 2k is too less to pwn me. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back