FS: ATI 4850 Sapphire 512mb Gddr3, AMD 64 X2 3800+, Asus M2npv-MX, PSU, Printer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think PM's should not be allowed... Only posting in the thread for interest/confirmation should be allowed...

If you have time to PM then you have the time to post in the thread... It will keep all dealings fair & transparent to everyone who are in queue..

HailStonE said:
I think PM's should not be allowed... Only posting in the thread for interest/confirmation should be allowed...

If you have time to PM then you have the time to post in the thread... It will keep all dealings fair & transparent to everyone who are in queue..

Check post no #3 #4 of thread, I Pmed as well as posted my interest here.

BIKeINSTEIN said:
It was a dual rail powersafe 400W gold L&C oem one. :)
rahul2003 has hijacked the sale as usual leaving everyone else in queue feeling like dumbasses and fuming. :gap:

mate i m genuine buyer and seller if i had broke ne of market rules i m ready for the punishment but as you know me i don't think you can see anything wrong in this.
mutant said:
rahul2003 seems to be buying everything he could lay his hands on.... whats going on ? :huh: :p
See its my wish if i like the stuff i buy it :)
bond_212 said:
Gaming cyber cafe probably
no buddy not gaming cafe

mutant said:
there should be some defined rules for queues i think...its all going random here..

if u have any problem please dont discuss here and its seller wish to decide whom to sell. he is not my friend just i want the stuff i told him nothing else:p

guys i am new to the market department ok so was little slow ...sidhu backed out and then rahul decided to buy the comp and was very good and responsive....thats it

virus32win said:
Check post no #3 #4 of thread, I Pmed as well as posted my interest here.

Err... IN case You did not understood what I said.... I think PM should not be used as its not transparent to other users... People become suspicious, as they were here...

One should post in the thread & then they can PM as much as they want, to the seller... this way the queue will be genuine & people will have nothing to doubt/ complain...

Of course the seller has the right to sell to whoever he wants with genuine intentions & reason... But then it will be clear to everybody why he did...

Sorry this is all OT & a separate discussion thread can clear out this matter more elaborately to iron out the disparities... :ashamed:

My best wishes to both buyer & seller....

Some1 please start another thread for this, so that we can make things better for future trades here....and also i would request a mod to look into this matter and make this thing right and fair to everyone...

There is no controversy here. :|
rahul2003 was buying almost everything- seller found it convenient- so went ahead with the deal.

Being new, the seller might have forgotten to update the thread accordingly.

The buyer potrays a bit of arrogance with the way he posts "money xferred" in all threads, a sort of declaration of a certain conquest.

That leaves others waiting in queue feeling pwned and some complain to the seller via PMs, using angry words maybe. :no:
Mods are requested to clean up this thread. :)

still i think we need to have a proper, clear queuin kind of system in place, dont u guys think so?

There are others, who as sellers, auction of goods to highest quote.

How you gonna stop that and what right does one have to stop it have if buyer is willing to bribe his way into grabbing the deal andthe seller has no qualms about it? :)
And there are senior/genuine members who won't break the queue or back out on a sale price even if offered more if they think the original price is fair and ok for them. :)
Those who have a problem, please start a thread in feedback.

Please do not crap the seemingly innocent seller's sale thread. :)
Mods- please do the needful. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back