FS: 1 GB Corsair DDR2 667 Value RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks,
For the reason mentioned in thread before, I am selling my Corsair Value RAM 667 Mhz @ 5k. This memory has been oc'd in safe hands and went upto 1000 FSB. Currently running on my Asus P5B Dlx board at 800 Mhz with 4-4-4-12 latency @ 2.1v. These are amazing chips, and quite a steal at this price. The RAMs also come with platinum coolers (heatsinks) purchased from Germany. The RAM was purchased in Germany 2 months back at 6.6k. If you want, I can post some benchies :eek:hyeah:

Going by the current RAM prices, price drop to 4k. Lowest PRICE not negotiable!!!

^^ Thanks... in addition this RAM has power chips and can easily do 900 Mhz at 2.2 v with tight timings. In addition it has RAM coolers worth 12 Euros.

Currently in discussion with Ankit about shipping the RAM to Bangalore, do you guys know, how much would shipping the RAM to Bangie cost?

I got new Corsair 512MB DDR2 667 MHz Value Select RAM for Rs. 2350/-, today in Nehru Place, New Delhi (TAX Paid).

^^
Price drop... the RAM up for grabs now at 4500 Rs. This would include the platinum memory coolers for 12 Euros. Plus this RAM doenst have the same chips being sold here in India, if your RAM can do a 1000 Mhz than post the screenie in the oc section, else dont hijack my thread please, these RAM OCs like crazy. I bought this RAM for 6,600 Rs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back