From which site to purchase Xperia U

manojkrishnaks

Disciple
Hi posting this thread on behalf of my friend,he wants to purchase Xperia u Online.He is confused about from which site to purchase. In TRADUS its available for 13695 in HS18 for 15489, in sulekha 14199 and in Ebay around 15k after applying discount coupons.Only HS18 has COD for his location. He is bit Skeptical since doing such a big amount as he read many bad complaints about TRADUS Sulekha..
Guys according to your opinion from which site he should purchase.Please Reply

Thanks

It's 15,199 at Sulekha.

If you want cheaper, check ebay.in

SONY XPERIA U ST25i ANDROID MOBILE 5 MP DUAL CORE 1 GHZ 3.5"SCREEN 3G WIFI PHONE | eBay

Brand New Original & Sealed Sony Xperia U - ST25i - black color | eBay

If you use coupon, you can buy Xperia U from ebay for as low as Rs. 12,700. But you will get DEALER WARRANTY only. But that covers Software + Hardware anyways.
I already mentioned the price in various sites in my post,He is confused about the reliability of the site.

among all HS18 is most reliable i consider it next to flipkart.
rest all tradus,sulekha etc are just the mediators and provide platform for seller.
In tradus there are different seller and if you see the rating and positive response of the seller high you can go ahead,having said that tradus is reliable and safe but slow in there process of refund etc.
sulekha no experince so cant tell.
as a suggestion if buying anything costly better to get proper manufacturing warranty than dealer warranty.

Back