frankmehta wants ® an Ultraportable: 12-13" Lightweight Laptop

Isn't there an Alienware thread by SMC in dealer section? (Or is it just for accessories)...

BTW, why not get an SSD instead of 7200 rpm disk :D

vishalrao said:
Isn't there an Alienware thread by SMC in dealer section? (Or is it just for accessories)...

BTW, why not get an SSD instead of 7200 rpm disk :D
M11x costs 70k here and he is getting it for 40k including customs+shipping ;)

ALIENWARE is out guys. Too much trouble with dell. Besides it looked like they just don't wanna take my order. I even went as far as having a friend in USA pay for me online. Even THAT order got cancelled.

But I have no remorse. I do have a surprise. But not telling till I sort out all formalities. I tell you, it will just make you go ooooooooooooh :)

let's hope payment goes off well. Paypal sucks and so does their silly payment system. I am now waiting for my final payment. Will do it within two to three days

but I repeat again. It's going to be something HOT :)

LOL. it's not the air.

EDIT: Ok, update. It WAS the Dell Adamo XPS guys.

But as was usual, BOO BOO from Paypal. I am SO angry with Paypal it's not even funny.

There goes. A brand new XPS Adamo was being delivered to my doorstep for less than 45k (duty would have been extra) and Paypal said my credit limit was reached (because I had a cancelled transaction 2 days back). They haven't refunded it themselves yet. I am SO exasperated!!!

:BANGS head on wall:

@ hunter. that's a fabulous find :) but I'd never buy a vaio. This is sign that the other companies will be out with their fusion models by next month too

frankmehta said:
@ hunter. that's a fabulous find :) but I'd never buy a vaio. This is sign that the other companies will be out with their fusion models by next month too
But its available in pink!! :p But serisouly, why not a VAIO? Yep Fusion laptops should be out from other manufacturers soon enough. My dm3 died on me so im not too pleased with hp right now, else i would say get the dm1z

thats what. every person i know who has bought an hp laptop in the last 2 years has had something going kaput.
thats the very reason why i didnt get the Envy from there, which was at a KILLER price with i7 processor, 8 gb of RAM and the Infinity Radiance (1600*900) 13 inch screen.
I just didn't have the guts to invest in it without a warranty.
This is coming from someone who's 17 inch HP laptop is going SUPER strong since 4 years and is still as good as new. That's the HP i know. Sadly, none of the manufacturers here are giving a rat's ass about quality.

frankmehta said:
thats what. every person i know who has bought an hp laptop in the last 2 years has had something going kaput.

thats the very reason why i didnt get the Envy from there, which was at a KILLER price with i7 processor, 8 gb of RAM and the Infinity Radiance (1600*900) 13 inch screen.

I just didn't have the guts to invest in it without a warranty.

This is coming from someone who's 17 inch HP laptop is going SUPER strong since 4 years and is still as good as new. That's the HP i know. Sadly, none of the manufacturers here are giving a rat's ass about quality.

Yea i regret buying HP now, one of the reasons i bought it is the price was irresitible. Will stay clear of HP from now on.

BTW HP laptops have international warranty as long as the laptop is sold in that particular country(unforunately for me the dm3-3012 isnt sold in india)

If you want quality, there's the thinkpad edge. Lets see if they launch it here though.

Back