frankmehta wants ® an Ultraportable: 12-13" Lightweight Laptop

frankmehta said:
There are good offers on the Thinkpad edge. Let me know if you wanna order any. I have a ship and shop account now ;-)
I have one too :) But my dm3 has gone back for replacement. Have to wait and see what happens to it. Which thinkpad edge offer are you talking about btw?

i have seen acer timeline x series one like 3820T, 5820TG, 3820TG,4820TG... Reviews are good and i7 one costing around 1700 sgd

Are there any asus with i5 or i7 or amd phenom in ultraportables?

cri_sss said:
i have seen acer timeline x series one like 3820T, 5820TG, 3820TG,4820TG... Reviews are good and i7 one costing around 1700 sgd

Are there any asus with i5 or i7 or amd phenom in ultraportables?
Lots of core i5's and i7's in Asus ultraportables, check out the u30jc/u33jc/u36jc, etc. No phenom's but you get turion ii neo and athlon ii neo from AMD for ultraportables

3820tg with it i 7 6XX ,5650 switchable is great model...cooling is also good due to the absence of odd when compared to 4820tg

Practically...I've seen that 80% of the HP laptops show problems either in motherboard or in powersupply or in web cam or in one or more components within their warrenty period. I don't now why, but it actually does....including my HP pavillion laptop...

Back