For sale Used Iphone 3GS 32GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

rkkaranrk

Skilled
For sale is used iphone 3GS 32 GB in good condition used for approx 18 months, Comes with charger and data cable only. NO BOX

Currently running on 4.3.3 baseband 6.15. Phone is in perfect working condition apart from the home key which
needs to be pressed lill harder. The phone does have usage marks on the back and the bezel i will rate the phone back 7/10 screen 9/10.

Price: Rs SOLD
Reason for Sale: Upgrade
Payment : Cash Deposit/Online transfer
Shipping: At buyers cost and risk, i will not be responsible if something goes wrong.

More Pics.
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

The new iPhone is

1) Factory unlocked

2) New

3) Supports GPS

4) 1 year Warranty

I don't see the reason of buying the used one even it provides more space at the same proce.. Just my personal opinion

All the best for you sale.

If u guys think the price is high can any of you tell me what should be the right price for this phone ?

Open to decent offers.

Given that it is 18 months old, in said condition/problem with home button and also without warranty. Lowering price would be better to attract the buyers. Either way good luck in your sale.

Who are u to tell me this i posted this thread and i have the right to bump it if yo want to buy it just PM me your offer

HAHA that is funny dude ill buy 10 or more iphone 3GS 32GB from u if u can even arrange for 12k, So please check the current market price before jumping.

There is nothing wrong in what the other member has mentioned. I also do not think he was trying to insult you. He just merely suggested changing the price instead of bumping. Now honestly given the condition and also how old it is expecting 18k is high. Also there seems to be a problem with home key as you mentioned.

You have all the right to post it as it is your phone and your opinion. But any consumer will think that the price is high even if it is Apple.

My suggestion, only a suggestion, is to revise the price (I am not going to suggest the price as you might be offended) so that you can sell it quickly. Else you can try selling it for 18k. It is your choice.

@aradhak I was not offended by the price he mentioned one can offer anything its the sellers wish to accept it or not but it was not an offer.

Still on for offers.......:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back