It shows 17.5k
But increases at checkout.
What is happening!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231015_193035.jpg
    Screenshot_20231015_193035.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 120
Order 2 and shipping is free, that's what I did

Let me if know you get it. Mine has still not shipped and delivery date is 25 Oct. Still shows seller is preparing shipment.

Now I'm wondering if they're even legit pieces or just knock offs

Oof got so excited. Then saw nunu3d.
Is Inno3d that bad? What happened?
Apple USB-C to 3.5mm adapter for 429

I missed this when there was a similar sell in amazon too. and now flipkart too. I need on of these

How accurate is the FK tracking ?
During the recent sale, I ordered a backpack on Oct 8th.
Right from that day (till now) it shows "Item waiting to be picked up by courier partner." with expected delivery as 18th Oct by 11pm (today).

Right from that day (till now) it shows "Item waiting to be picked up by courier partner." with expected delivery as 18th Oct by 11pm (today).
It is accurate. Flipkart delivery is anyway slow. Even slower at the moment because of the sale.

something is off... 1 or 2 days before delivery date, it updates.

For lower priced items they don't bother, it's not about Scamkart or Amazon. I bought item worth 10k from FK, delivery happens within 3 days. I bought item worth 700 from Amazon on 9th October, still in transit.

Anyone knows email of higher authority in Flipkart? Need to return a product (hp printer) but obviously FK tricking me saying contact the manufacturer etc. Pls DM if any problem sharing publicly. Urgent.

Last edited:
Anyone knows email of higher authority in Flipkart? Need to return a product (hp printer) but obviously FK tricking me saying contact the manufacturer etc. Pls DM if any problem sharing publicly. Urgent.
Fk has recently changed their policy regarding electronics product especially the ones with open box delivery where unless the product can be proved reliably dead on arrival after accepting the delivery, customer need to take support from brand service centre only.

Fk has recently changed their policy regarding electronics product especially the ones with open box delivery where unless the product can be proved reliably dead on arrival after accepting the delivery, customer need to take support from brand service centre only.
Yes. I was vocal when that crappy policy got introduced, it's a passive scam. Manufacturer/brand will never allow return of a product. Just in my case even after half hour of persuasion HP said it's not possible to return a product but replace only. I emailed FK grievance officer, not keeping any hope, but this is just terrible for honest customers like us. Paying high price for a product which perfroms unsatisfactorily and due to crappy policy forced to keep the same, just meh stuffs.

Back