Finite element analysis - anyone?

logistopath

Molar Police
Staff member
Super Mod
My friend needs some info about Finite element analysis. Does anyone know a friend or colleague who works with this program/application/whatever in a professional way? My friend might need some stress deformation analysis also to be done. But first off he needs information; lots of information from someone who knows this stuff.
If someone can help, or knows someone who can help, please PM me your/your contact's number along with a convenient time to call you. My friend and I would be grateful. :)

i did this course for my elective last year but i struggled hard to pass that subject. If he wants FEA in ANSYS tell him to take a look at these try these tutorials. These were recommended by course faculty. Presently having holidays otherwise i am sure to find help for your friend. BTW from which place is your friend??

He does not want course materials or study help. I'm sorry if I wasn't clear. My friend is basically a dentist like me, and he has designed some dental implants. He wants to begin large scale manufacturing of such implants. Before doing so, he wants to subject these implants to some tests. That is all the info I think I have. I will call him and find out more.

I spoke to my friends. I have 3 friends in MP, one of the guys knows this ANSYS better. He is working on some SAE BAJA Race car Manufacture competition. But I am not sure whether he is in Guna or Indore. Other guy is in Bhilai, i guess thats far.

For professional help you can wait for responses on the forum and then take help from some CAD/CAM/FEA training centres in Indore, I am sure your friend can find experienced people there.

My personal recommendation is that your friend approaches a good Engineering college Professors from Mechanical Engineering department. They can come up with the perfect design in CAD and make a prototype, real model and test it there itself with their machines.

@thatsashok: I missed your query about my friend's location in your previous post. He is located in Pondicherry/Chennai. And yeah, he is also in talks with the faculty of Pondicherry Engineering College.

@raskolnikov: That is all the detail I have. :( If you can help out my friend via phone, please PM me your name and number, and the preferred time to call you. I'll convey the same to my friend and ask him to contact you.

Back