FS: Home Audio Video Fiio E6

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuGGa

ftw !!
Skilled
Recently (a few weeks ago) I bought a Fiio E6 from a forum mate, and found out it wasn't for me :p. So selling it as its just lying since it arrived.

Item: Fiio E6 with all accessories included as shown in pics, but lost the box.

Condition: Pristine 10/10

Warranty: Yes, 1 months to be exact. Have scanned copy of bill, will send that.

Pics: Pic 1 , Pic 2 , Pic 3

Price: 900 including shipping (NO consideration) (shipping by DTDC most probably as its near and very good here).

Follow PM route.

Sorry JuGGa, slightly OT - E6 would more-or-less serve as a volume-booster only for the 50-ohm impedance headphone that HD558 is. i had suggested Topping TP30 to the OP of that particular thread (since its an amp as well as DAC, and the OP there wishes to use his headphones with his laptop), but that is probably out of his extended budget too. Fiio E7 or E11 would be a good choice for him, one of which he could decide upon after discussing with Mr. Bannerjee at pristine note or with Mr. Anil over at HiFiMart.

but if he wishes to take careful initial steps with amp & headphones considering that this is new for him, he can well consider this E6 offer too for himself.
can sell later on if he feels he can safely upgrade :)

Tell me that
As I have meelectronics m6 +HTC one x with beats audio do I have a need to buy these ? And will they increase the sound and quality?

No idea about m6, so can't really comment on quality change, but volume will definitely increase by a good margin.

Ok but as far as I know HTC one x has a beats audio amplifier chIp pre installed so will it make a big difference and pm me the final price of this

Buddy I can't really say as I'm not a pro in audio. Regarding price, it's almost sold for someone else. Hold on till tomorrow until I confirm.

And the given price is the final price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back