Fiio DACs, portable amps and cables

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they still in stock ??

I have a sennheiser HD202 for my PC/laptop and a Skullcandy Riot Mic'd for my cellphone...which one should i go for ??

Any suggestions ??

Portable setup then e6 , i really doubt whether HD202 will benefit highly from amping.

Portable setup then e6 , i really doubt whether HD202 will benefit highly from amping.

Thanks for the suggestion....

I mostly need the amp for my skullcandy as those are for my cellphone and i listen to music while i'm driving or riding.....

I would suggest E6 then , i have owned e6 and e11 , yes the e11 is much better than e6 but slightly bulky size of e11 is a slight issue to me , because i have to manage a sansa zip+ , a e11 and a galaxy s2 in my pockets
<

The E6 perform very well for their pricepoint , sizewise also very portable . The reason i went for a e11 is to drive my RE-262's which have a very high impedance,

@adi_vastava : I've the same pair of speakers hooked to my laptop, I feed it using E10, and it sounds kickass..! As E10 is extremely loud (you can use high gain switch, if it still sounds low to you) and on top of that you've D8, which itself is a great loud pair, so will be awesome addition for your setup. :)

Hi, I have a PL50 driven by Clip +, the bass on PL50 is too soft, can an amplifier tighten it? If yes, then which among these should I choose... PL50's are sufficiently loud so don't need to amplify the sound..

Hi PristineNote

I have Xonar DG in my PC and I find audio quality quite good. I want to ask you, will E10 make any difference in sound quality for headphone like Sennheiser HD 595 or Shure 940? There is no issue with amplification, Xonar DG can easily give the power these headphones need but what about quality. I have searched all around yet couldn't got the perfect answer. You may have checked it, what do you think? Please let me know.

Thanks

Hi PristineNote

I have Xonar DG in my PC and I find audio quality quite good. I want to ask you, will E10 make any difference in sound quality for headphone like Sennheiser HD 595 or Shure 940? There is no issue with amplification, Xonar DG can easily give the power these headphones need but what about quality. I have searched all around yet couldn't got the perfect answer. You may have checked it, what do you think? Please let me know.

Thanks
The E10 is much better in terms of over sound quality compared to Asus Xonar DG . Not just in terms of power but overall clarity , detailing etc. It stands more of in between the Xonar DX and STX . With a high end headphones like HD595 or Shure 940 the difference will be easily noticeable .

EDIT : Last 1 unit remaining of Fiio E11 and last 4-5 units remaining of Fiio E10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back