FIFA 12 - Discussion Thread

Yes.. 100% True... :) Even my friends in my area have ordered OG FIFA12, just to play online as no LAN play is included in FIFA12. EA is going to make a lot of money from FIFA12 this year.. :)

Unless someone comes up with some ingenious way of playing multiplayer (no hamachi or gameranger) with the ahem version, it is pretty much a dead end. And i seriously believe that without multiplayer FIFA is not even worth the bandwidth :p.
By the way, all those who pre ordered their games on flipkart, I can see it has been listed as release date as 27 Sep (earlier no definite date was posted). So it seems they have gotten their stock ready. Hope they ship it tomorrow and with their service I am extremely optimistic about playing the game on the 28 Sep. :eek:hyeah:

Unless someone comes up with some ingenious way of playing multiplayer (no hamachi or gameranger) with the ahem version, it is pretty much a dead end. And i seriously believe that without multiplayer FIFA is not even worth the bandwidth

So true...FIFA is one game I have bought every years since RTWC 98....

EA always gets my money for this one.....

:bangin: Come-on :boxing22: hehe...:bleh: Arey it's good man atleast it has a GT525M or something. :|

P.S- I don't know whether a GT525m even exists its what he told me. :p

^^ You two are violating too many rules at a time. Gotta report your posts :tongue:

[/jk]

@altair - it will probably work at the lowest of settings but trust me it would be a real eye sore. Anyway try it out and let us know the results.

Back