FIFA 12 - Discussion Thread

ram_dante said:
Best price for fifa pc?? anything for 750-800 INR??

You won't get it for any less than 999 apart from using some coupons (you can try letsbuy). EA has made it mandatory for the retailers to sell it at MRP. Flipkart is offering a 4GB pen drive and the Ultimate team gold pack on preorder. I have placed an order with them. I trust flipkart to deliver much faster than letsbuy (letsbuy is bundling some free game, which I would not play anyway). The last time I ordered a PS3 game from letsbuy, it took me almost 2weeks.

EA SPORTS FIFA via twitter

Demo code isn't final and there will be tweaks to physics and the Player Impact Engine

FIFA12 Tactical Defending: H2H Seasons, Clubs and Pro Ranked are locked to TD. Legacy OR TD in Online Friendlies and Custom Unranked.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

New Career Mode video! Shows what's new for transfers and transfer deadline day in FIFA 12 :)

...got the PS Demo last night. The gameplay is simply awesome...played quite a few head to head...Defending is slightly different...

How do I call a second defender now? Its no longer 'O'....?

Any one knows???

....But the gameplay is simply stunning, so so much better....I can see a lot of sleepless nights with it....

As for the PC demo..and trainer out there to increase the time limit....

Unfortunately I will be getting the PS3 version, somehow prefer all my head-to-head games being on the PS3 than the PC. PC maybe **em to try maybe :)

But I am very impressed with the gameplay changes...I can't stress on that more....

Thank you EA the changes are impressive.

^^ wasn't it 'O' before...

So not I have to press both the R1 and R2, r2 to make my primary defender RUN and R1 to call in the second defender!! No something seems wrong here.....I will have to re map the keys then unfortunately...

^^Isn't there a tutorial to get a hang of the new defending system? The PC version has one. Anyway R1 is the one for calling the second defender if you are on tactical defending.

Yes there is tutorial...

But I did not have the patience to go thru it, on the demo. On the full game I will...but I will guess will try it out tonite and see if I learn somehting new, I started the tutorial and quit it after the 3rd oir 4th one out of 7.

Ordered 2 FIFA12 PC DVD's from flipkart on COD terms... Will they charge anything extra other than basic cost?? AFAIK there is no octroi for CD's

Am I the only one finding it a little slower than FIFA11. I am playing on PC-Keyboard??? I am trying to sprint players like messi, but its feeling too slow.. I am literally digging my sprint button :mad: I play on FAST game speed, the same way I have played FIFA right from FIFA07 onwards... This feels too slow...

Guys using controller I need your input on this. Coz I have pre ordered it and going to play it with a controller

I found a bug in this beta version...Hope they fix it in final release... Pique took a long range shot from 30 yards.. the ball struck inside the top bar and bounced back clearly inside and then came out... Pique was appealing, but goal wasnt given... Now is that a bug?? or some kind of feature kept to increase excitement??

chiragsthakur said:
Am I the only one finding it a little slower than FIFA11. I am playing on PC-Keyboard??? I am trying to sprint players like messi, but its feeling too slow.. I am literally digging my sprint button :mad: I play on FAST game speed, the same way I have played FIFA right from FIFA07 onwards... This feels too slow...

Guys using controller I need your input on this. Coz I have pre ordered it and going to play it with a controller

Yep Its Slow....

I think Fifa 11 normal speed = Fifa 12 Fast speed or whatever but its too slow...

I am hoping they make it a little fast or else I am cancelling my order... Dont they try and play first before releasing it?? :mad: It spoils the whole experience of playing it..

chiragsthakur said:
I am hoping they make it a little fast or else I am cancelling my order... Dont they try and play first before releasing it?? :mad: It spoils the whole experience of playing it..
lol EA dont know the diff between demo and beta versions of the game......
Hopefully they ll fix Manual passing and most of the bugs in the final release.....

Usually demos have that slow sprint problem and it gets fixed with the final version. I experienced the same thing with fifa 10 or 11, can't remmeber which one.

chiragsthakur said:

I found a bug in this beta version...Hope they fix it in final release... Pique took a long range shot from 30 yards.. the ball struck inside the top bar and bounced back clearly inside and then came out... Pique was appealing, but goal wasnt given... Now is that a bug?? or some kind of feature kept to increase excitement??

No mate, it is slow..played it on my friends PC was you know,slow. They will fix it in the final game right?

I am hoping they make the game speed similar to what it was in FIFA11... Or else I will be forced to get 5 chinese controllers, coz out of frustration the keys gonna go bad

Altair said:
No mate, it is slow..played it on my friends PC was you know,slow. They will fix it in the final game right?

Back