Feedback for Nokia n78?

rock_ya_baby

~~~=o=~~~
Adept
Hey guys,
I've been using n70 for a year now... I am thinking of getting n78 as it is packed with nice features... 3.2 megapixel camera, integrated GPS with WiFi and HSDPA connectivity

Can someone provide review based on their experience with this phone? How is the weird keypad?

The current price is ~15k?

great phone for 15k. the keypad may look weird at first, but once you use it youll realize it aint so bad.

i suggest to go ahead with it.

^Its on my "want-to-buy" list...and i have been waiting for it for a while to have a small price drop. but the price has kinda stabilized at 15k , i guess until the release of something higher up.....its available for 15k (+-200/300). I have been to Croma (2times) JUST to play with this phone as im very concerned about the keypad and let me tell you both the times I have left convienced that YES the keypad is excellent. It will just take a while for you to get used to it but i actually found the keypad better than the n82 on this. The cam is excellent....and on top of all....the interface is very fast! as well......its a decent buy......I guess others owning the N78 out here can feed in their suggestions as well...

Just returned from The Mobile store,N78 offering for 14k, despite that, didnot buy, just becoz of the weird keypad of it. contemplating buying the proven n73me instead@12.6k

i wish if u rise ur range...go for da n82...i was also in a dilema which 2 buy b/w n78 or n82 ...finally aftr seeing da build quality..i went 2 n82...

& 1 more thing... N series hav da hangin problm yaar,....i hate dat.... :(

sm_darshan said:

& 1 more thing... N series hav da hangin problm yaar,....i hate dat.... :(

To me, if a phone does not hang then it is not smart enough to be called a smartphone which all N series phones are. ;)

^^^rofl::: bad eg. I would say, but I would rather go for N82 than a N78, price difference is about at max 4k and you get a huge bump in the cam quality, if pics are not important then yeah u can go for N78.....

N79 has no advantage over the N82 other than Symbian S60 v9 FP2 and FM transmitter and a somewhat better screen.
N82 is better than the N79 because of its processor with inbuilt 3D Accelerator and Xenon flash(xenon flash is a disadvantage when shooting videos in low light as the flash cant be activated then).

N82 is the performance king and has the best VFM.

The 4k price gap between the N82 and N78 is a huge gap and they belong to two different price segments. The advantage of the N78 over N82 is same as that of the N79 which I mentioned above.

Techie#1 said:
Just returned from The Mobile store,N78 offering for 14k, despite that, didnot buy, just becoz of the weird keypad of it. contemplating buying the proven n73me instead@12.6k

which mobile store shop and where ?

Back