evo 3d on tata indicom

thinking about buying the evo 3d on sprint from ebay.com which i can unlock it so tht i can use on tata indicom cdma network in india?
can i do that?
also is there anything i should look for before going for the purchase
thnx

I had Epic 4g I bought from Denver and registered it successfully with reliance. So I think you can do the same with TATA Indicom. The most important thing to look for in CDMA phones is whether the ESN is good or bad. With bad ESN the phone is useless unless you use it only for apps, music, games or wifi. But with bad ESN number you cannot use it with networks for calling or data. Also make sure the product is new and with accessories. Also look for ebay buyer's feedback and reputation. Other than that, it is a great phone. Good luck and happy buying :)

I think you are wrong in this aspect

Bad esn generally is blacklisted esn because of non payment of bill

Its generally given in listing

US and Indian mobile providers do not have a tie up to check for bad esn

leave US even all Indian providers do not have a tie up to check for esn

^^^^ Usually bad esn from a network cannot be activated on any other network. Being an Sprint customer, that was what I was told.

Lets say even if it can be done. It is always better to be safe since we do not have to think if it can be done or not.

it can be done

check on ebay.com

CDMA phones being sold for parts like evo , droid , BB 9650 prices are comparable to used ones being sold on ebay.com

In all listings its generally given can be flashed to other network

blacklisted esn are network specific

Doesnt matter for India for USA mobiles

Leave USA you can TATA blacklisted esn working on RIM after meid registration

Back