English TV series discussion

pr0ing

Adept
Sep 4, 2006
Game of Thrones Season 1 was over long back. Eagerly waiting for the next one. You'll find lots of discussion about it in this thread in the earlier pages when it was being aired.

soggy316

Adept
Jul 1, 2007
Currently in S3 of sons of anarchy, I loved the use of Travelling band by CCR in the show :D

Also, Community's "Remedial Chaos Theory" was one of the most awesome episodes of TV evah :D

avi

Skilled
Nov 23, 2010
House MD Discussion Thread

I know I am very late to the party. A friend of mine suggested this when I asked him for Mystery / Thrillers. So just now I finished first epi of season 1.

But it is full of medical terms ! some of the things I wasn't even able to understand.

Is it the whole series like that, I kinda felt it is for medicos. or may be I am wrong :ashamed:

PS - I am gonna stop eating burgers :bleh:

avi

Skilled
Nov 23, 2010
Re: House MD Discussion Thread

we have dexter thread, why not this ? :-/

now tell me in overall, is full season like full of medical terms etc or what ? just give me some insight

saumilsingh

Skilled
Mar 17, 2005
^ You can ignore the Medical terms. Most of them are complicated and dismissed half-way through the episode.
The real cause of the ailment is usually explained in pretty simple terms (and in dramatic flair) during the last 5 minutes.

The usp of the show is the emotional atyachaar that House inflicts on his colleagues.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

technobot said:
I think its stupid

Sent from my CSL-MI410 using Tapatalk
36841139886222591416630.jpg

Boot_Comp

Adept
Dec 8, 2007
Fringe show review

I just started watching the 'Fringe' series (4 episodes so far) and am a little disappointed by the acting (especially the female lead who always has an expression like she has shit shoved up her nose). Really hope they throw her out and replace with someone better who can act.

The stories seem good though.

So just wanted to know from those who have watched it, does it get better later?

rdst_1

Skilled
May 10, 2009
I am surprised you don't like the acting, especially Walter is just amazing. I have watched all episodes of Fringe released till date and i must say the first 3 seasons are good.Only this season the plot seems to have lost direction.

Sent from a Galaxy in the S2 system

chiron

Skilled
Feb 8, 2006
Re: Fringe show review

Dunno the plot got really convoluted as they revealed more things; I dropped the show before the previous season's finale coz I lost interest. Still one of the better scifi shows around and some episodes are really good.